When is peterson visiting | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When is peterson visiting

with Peterson and Adams (Sam) do you guys think we have a top D? It would be good but I think we need to add a good safety to reach top D status

#98 is taken- Matt Roth.

Julian may take a number in the 50s, 51 or 55 would be nice.

nick1 said:
with Peterson and Adams (Sam) do you guys think we have a top D? It would be good but I think we need to add a good safety to reach top D status

If that happens our defense will be in the top ten in the league.

Dolfan1000 said:
#98 is taken- Matt Roth.

They'd work something out. Roth as a sophmore would be wise to oblige him. Unless he wants a fresh start.

Peterson and Adams would just make this an unreal offseason- and adding a vet like Sam wouldnt seem as odd after we would have added a LOT of youth and speed to the defense. The good news, is that the Bengals visited with Lional Dalton today. So could they be out of the running for Adams?

icephinfan said:
What time are they meeting? :feedback:

All day. I dont know why, but I just have a really good feeling about this one.

Oh this just in, Seattle WILL match Hutchinson's offer sheet with the Vikings, and ultimately (I am assuming) wont have the money to go after Peterson.

Dolfan1000 said:
All day. I dont know why, but I just have a really good feeling about this one.

Thanks for responding, I hope it gets done soon. Talk about an early X-Mas gift!:eek:

Dolfan1000 said:
#98 is taken- Matt Roth.

I'm hoping Crowder goes back to his old #55 this season.

I hope they don't let JP on the plane without a contract in his hand. The suspense is painful.

greatwade said:
Thank you sir. #99 & #98. They'd be on the field together of course, right?

JT Strong side, JP Weak side.
correct and Carter and Holliday would be the DEs in the 3-4

Back
Top Bottom