When It Comes To QBs, That Proverbial Grass Is NOT Always Greener! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When It Comes To QBs, That Proverbial Grass Is NOT Always Greener!

Tannehill has his team, minus its best player, in RB Derrick Henry, at the top of the AFC. I guess he did that because he sucks? NOT!!!
Well let's see how he does in the playoffs before he is crowned the best thing since slice bread. If they lose in the playoffs then the #1 seed doesn't matter does it? The goal is to win the Super Bowl!

Well let's see how he does in the playoffs before he is crowned the best thing since slice bread. If they lose in the playoffs then the #1 seed doesn't matter does it? The goal is to win the Super Bowl!
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

I ain't taking the L bro. You make it seem like Tannehill is some special QB and he's not. He's in the average category. Those are the facts jack!
You should because your opinions are not fact. And you are the only one in this discussion using the word 'special'.

The facts, Jack, is Tannehill has his team in a position we'd all love the Phins to be in.

You took the L with that statement. You don't have anything intelligent to respond with so you spout this childish strawman.

You took the L with that statement. You don't have anything intelligent to respond with so you spout this childish strawman.
No I didn't! All that matters is how you do in the playoffs once you get there and if Tannehill goes out and lays an egg and they lose then it doesn't matter that they got the #1 seed.

That’s the only argument Tanny haters have…”ya but he’s not the greatest, elite QB.” Pretty weak considering nobody has ever claimed he was.

I win! You lose!
How I Met Your Mother Barney GIF by Laff

LMAOOOOO!!!

It’s amazing how many of y’all can take the completely wrong message away from Kyler Murray playing terribly in his first ever playoff game.

He’s 24. He had a passer rating over 100 this season. He led his team to the playoffs with a 9-5 record in his starts. He is a great young player with a bright, bright future.

Young quarterbacks struggle. It doesn’t mean they’re not good or not going to be good. Murray is going to be a Pro Bowler for a long, long time.

No I didn't! All that matters is how you do in the playoffs once you get there and if Tannehill goes out and lays an egg and they lose then it doesn't matter that they got the #1 seed.
Well the year before he won 2 playoff games. And hasn't he been the playoffs every year but one since leaving the Phins? Yes.

But he's not good.

Well the year before he won 2 playoff games. And hasn't he been the playoffs every year but one since leaving the Phins? Yes.

But he's not good.
You mean when he threw for 72 yards against the Patriots and threw for 88 yards against the Ravens? Heck even Tua could have done that. lol Derrick Henry and their defense won those two games. And that goes back to my original point where Tannehill has had a great running game since he has been with the Titans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom