'When one chapter ends, another begins. Proud of this last one, excited for the next one!" -UCE | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'When one chapter ends, another begins. Proud of this last one, excited for the next one!" -UCE

No kidding. I'm legit confused by people thinking this is cryptic. He's just saying that he's proud of this season and excited for the next one. Tua ain't retiring, he ain't going anywhere, he's next season's starting QB for the Miami Dolphins.

Don't overthink it.
Why doesn't he say he had a great season and can't wait for next season? That's the problem with young people, they just can't say what they mean. It's now all about Instagram poetry or something.

It is very simple. If you like Tua as the QB, it means he will be the Miami QB and wreck havoc on the NFL. If you don't want Tua as the QB, he is retiring from the NFL and with be trying out for a professional Pickle Ball team.

Astute and succinct. Very good. 👍

Hmm…maybe the doctors told him to take up reading to make his brain bigger, better, stronger helping to resist concussions moving forward.

Last edited:
Follow Nick Hicks for offseason Tua videos. He would make a post of Tua taking a shi*.
We should have a “Tua follow every move off-season sticky thread lol”

Seriously though I just wanna see if he’s taking the right measures to be physically his best self, being physically at your peak I believe is the best solution of protection

He’s just Rick Rolling the Twitter cult. Kind of funny if you ask me.

Why doesn't he say he had a great season and can't wait for next season? That's the problem with young people, they just can't say what they mean. It's now all about Instagram poetry or something.
He is writing a book of his career, each season is a chapter until he retires.

Let's hope it is a Novel by the time he retires.

No kidding. I'm legit confused by people thinking this is cryptic. He's just saying that he's proud of this season and excited for the next one. Tua ain't retiring, he ain't going anywhere, he's next season's starting QB for the Miami Dolphins.

Don't overthink it.
Heck if Jaylen Waddle likes it and River Cracraft - Sign me up! For some Tua can do nothing right. Haha. I got to get back to Tucker Carlson… He looks like he might actually explode tonight!

We should have a “Tua follow every move off-season sticky thread lol”

Seriously though I just wanna see if he’s taking the right measures to be physically his best self, being physically at your peak I believe is the best solution of protection

lol you are here all the time, we had 1000 Tua every move threads instead of just one. nick hicks tweeted almost everyday about tuas workouts, and we'd have 4 threads on each tweet. I really expected Tua to look like the Hulk this year with as much clamoring over his "definition" and "thick thighs" as a i read about

Back
Top Bottom