'When one chapter ends, another begins. Proud of this last one, excited for the next one!" -UCE | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'When one chapter ends, another begins. Proud of this last one, excited for the next one!" -UCE

Wouldn't it have been easier to say "season" if that's what he means? Why do these players always feel the need to tweet open-ended stuff like this?

I think the last 4 pages explains it now.
He just wants to mess with peoples minds,
The normal folks go "meh"
Those who don't give a toss about social media, don't give a toss
The rabid anti Tua brigade will use it to rant all off season
The Tua loyals will interpret it as a declaration of him ending a season and coming back for more
He is sitting at home chuckling to himself with his family

What the **** does he have to be proud about this season. He absolutely let his team and the fanbase down by getting hurt so often.

You’ve posted some staggeringly stupid things. This one, even for you, is special.

Want to make the case that Tua doesn’t have a future as the QB of Miami because of concussions? Ok. It seems that people with actual medical degrees don’t agree, but sure.

Posting that he let the team down by getting hurt is a new level of dumb. Are you suggesting that he got concussions intentionally?

What the **** does he have to be proud about this season. He absolutely let his team and the fanbase down by getting hurt so often.

I totally agree, ruining the season by getting intentionally injured, risking his health playing football - what an idiot. Getting sacked and tackled is clearly irresponsible, I bet he practiced getting hurt.
How dare medically trained people keep players out of games, what do they know? Fans know better than them (and the coaching staff/medical staff).
I demand my money back.

I have a feeling Tua really didn't mean it to be honestly. He isn't a big twitter/IG person. People on the those worlds overreact/overthink every little post. This is why I still don't have twitter or IG, it is mayhem on those things.
"Lemmings" and "overthink" are not compatible. - LOL

Why doesn't he say he had a great season and can't wait for next season? That's the problem with young people, they just can't say what they mean. It's now all about Instagram poetry or something.
His mind operates on a higher plane than most posters minds.
I thought he meant just what he said. This year was good and next year will be better.

You’ve posted some staggeringly stupid things. This one, even for you, is special.

Want to make the case that Tua doesn’t have a future as the QB of Miami because of concussions? Ok. It seems that people with actual medical degrees don’t agree, but sure.

Posting that he let the team down by getting hurt is a new level of dumb. Are you suggesting that he got concussions intentionally?

I can only think of one word for the poster "Lemming". - LOL

The post could be interpreted in a number of different ways:

1. Tua has thought about his long term health and has decided to retire.
2. Tua is proud of what he and the team have done this season, which is the end of a chapter; and he is now looking forward to the next chapter - next season.
3. Tua has caught wind we are going after Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers and has posted a goodbye post.

I suppose there could be more ways to interpret it, but we should all be patient to see what Tua actually means by it.

Indecision, the sign of a week mind. - LOL

I think the last 4 pages explains it now.
He just wants to mess with peoples minds,
The normal folks go "meh"
Those who don't give a toss about social media, don't give a toss
The rabid anti Tua brigade will use it to rant all off season
The Tua loyals will interpret it as a declaration of him ending a season and coming back for more
He is sitting at home chuckling to himself with his family

Stirring the pot? - LOL

Tua coming back with a vengeance next season to finish the job he started this one.
I sure hope so.
If the problem is reading defenses you can increase film study.
If the problem is timing or thro mechanics you can practice with WRs or throw at target.
I do not know what you do to avoid concussions. Maybe invest more in OL and alway stay upright?

Fm86qPeWIAEy2Gg

From his insta

I have not read every post. I just read one about it being about his retirement. I did not interpret it that way.
Obviously I could be wrong. If it is about retirement why bother a cryptic tweet?
I think it was a rallying type tweet.

No kidding. I'm legit confused by people thinking this is cryptic. He's just saying that he's proud of this season and excited for the next one. Tua ain't retiring, he ain't going anywhere, he's next season's starting QB for the Miami Dolphins.

Don't overthink it.

100% agreed. Makes you realize how much people are overanalyzing every issue on this board.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom