'When one chapter ends, another begins. Proud of this last one, excited for the next one!" -UCE | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'When one chapter ends, another begins. Proud of this last one, excited for the next one!" -UCE

He gone.

LeBron Decision 4.0 incoming. Heard his agent has already sent feelers out to several networks. Rumor is he’s going to Tampa to replace CPAP Tom.

Y’all should have appreciated my quotaback.

No kidding. I'm legit confused by people thinking this is cryptic. He's just saying that he's proud of this season and excited for the next one. Tua ain't retiring, he ain't going anywhere, he's next season's starting QB for the Miami Dolphins.

Don't overthink it.
What the **** does he have to be proud about this season. He absolutely let his team and the fanbase down by getting hurt so often.

You're the best Tua!

Please don't go...

(unless of course we could get some draft capitol for you)

Oh I kid the desperate fan base

What the **** does he have to be proud about this season. He absolutely let his team and the fanbase down by getting hurt so often.
Yes, how dare he go out and try to play and get injured. The nerve of some people. He should be ashamed of himself!

Sarcasim if you can't tell.

lol you are here all the time, we had 1000 Tua every move threads instead of just one. nick hicks tweeted almost everyday about tuas workouts, and we'd have 4 threads on each tweet. I really expected Tua to look like the Hulk this year with as much clamoring over his "definition" and "thick thighs" as a i read about
Cool

I did too but he’s got a lot of work to do on that physique, one off-season in the gym working on it ain’t gonna cut it..

I’m sure the lower leg injuries over the years and constantly rehabbing the lower body he’s neglected the upper body of sorts..

That all needs to change

Did Tua just realize the season ended? He got knocked back to dial-up speeds.

No but his browser is

walk GIF

The post could be interpreted in a number of different ways:

1. Tua has thought about his long term health and has decided to retire.
2. Tua is proud of what he and the team have done this season, which is the end of a chapter; and he is now looking forward to the next chapter - next season.
3. Tua has caught wind we are going after Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers and has posted a goodbye post.

I suppose there could be more ways to interpret it, but we should all be patient to see what Tua actually means by it.

Chapter as part of my Life ? Means retire
Chapter as Season ? Means Come Back stronger
Chapter as i talked to Ross,Grier and McD and they told me they will Go for Brady/Jackson/whoever ? He asked for trade or possible Fight about QB 1 Position.

Back
Top Bottom