when will the patriots luck end???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

when will the patriots luck end????

tenndolfan

tennessee chapter of dolfans
Reaction score
when will this bull**** luck that the pats get stop?? come on did anyone see the texans game they had 3 chances to beat them and did not that is bs!!come on they get the ball on their own 38 in ot and on 3rd down they needed about 10-15 yards to kick the game winner in ot and throw a 50 yard pass to the end zone bull**** and then have to punt.then the pats get 3 flags to get them downfield when will their bull**** stop??? does anybody but me think that they arent that good look at their season and the game they had against us WE should have busted them but we miss two field goals.the luckiest team in the leauge come on they are not a good team they are 9-2 but could be 6-5 COME ON!! my point is they get more bull**** than anybody in the leauge!!!!!!!!

I agree with what you're saying. I'm tired of it. Unfortunately, the only vindication available is for the Dolphins to beat the crap out of them on Dec 7...

Well if they keep on winning, then we are going to have no chance to take over 1st place in the AFC East. It looks like the Jets and Bills are pretty much out of it.

If we can beat the Redskins tonight, then we'll be two games behind them again. We are going to have to win twice when they lose and beat them to take over 1st place.

I'm afraid we've just ran out of time. Our loss to them in OT was huge.

They have two tough games coming up (Colts, then us). We need the Colts to pull off a win next week if we want to have any chance. From then out, they've got it pretty easy playing the Jaguars, Jets then Bills.

I hope we do beat the crap out of them. I hate the Pats alot. I find that refs. have a distinct thing for giving them games like last year's season finale call against Fletcher, that should have been against Givens.

I hope the Phins take no prisoners on Dec 7..

Heck, I hope Wanny goes John Holmes style on Bellicheck if thats what it takes...

We're going to have almost another bye week to rest and plan for the NE game. I hope our coaches take advantage of it.

The Pats WILL get the s**t beat out of them on Dec. 7. There is no doubt of that because this Dolphins team is anxious to win their division and go to the playoffs. The Pats have only won of pure luck and bad calls. That's the bottomline.:nesucks: :yell:

I am SICK of seeing Vinatieri win games!! SICK SICK SICK!!! I WAS OVERFILLED WITH JOY WHEN I SAW THAT BLOCKED KICK!!! Only to see him eventually win it later.... :| :| :|

It is pretty sick, but then again, we didn't take advantage of the opportunities we have had when we are right there to win games. So right now, they have a better coach, and seem to be playing with a lot more confidence. We have only 3 things working against us. 1.Coaching 2. OLINE play 3. QB situation Same $hit, different day.

I agree they are NOT a 9 and 2 team and Brady does NOT deserve to be PRAISED as a GOOD Quarterback I would rather have Tim hassleback or Spergon Wynn than Brady The patriots make me SICK

They are as equally lucky as we are unlucky.

The Pats are living on borrowed time. Anytime you are winning with blown calls, good bounces, or just dumb luck, you run out sooner or later. I hope the Colts take them out and then we take them out.

Buffalo fans have got to be ready to just end their lives. At least there are two rivals doing worse than us. But you know the Jets may sneak back into this thing too.

Back
Top Bottom