when will the patriots luck end???? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

when will the patriots luck end????

Hey Donshula: your signature doesnt quite work. Perhaps you should try promoting one of these:

1) New England...the NFL's most overrated 9-2 team.
2) New England...the Refs favourite NFL team!!!
or
3)New England...luckiest team in NFL......bar none.

How many games can the Patriots get away with on just pure luck and good bounces and the refs in their pockets on key plays. Key plays that surely should go against the Pats, but controversially go their way.

But here, I'll be a little more positive and say you have probably one of the best coaches in the NFL that does the little things to keep you in there. (Back to negativity) The Pats usually play to the level of their competition and then win with luck and bad calls. I hate that.
But its not the Pats fault. Luck is one of their weapons unfortunately and the refs....well.....here is a big F you to the Refs!!!

(rant over)

So which of the three suggestions should Donshula's signature be in your opinion?

Originally posted by Gonk

I'm afraid we've just ran out of time. Our loss to them in OT was huge.

I agree with you and I totally disagree on the other point. Our loss in overtime was huge but we're not out of time. If we finish 12-4 we'll get a bye. 90% of the time all we have to do is win and we don't. If the Dolphins can take care of their own business things will go their way. The thing is they never take care of their own business then you hope for other teams to lose. If this team goes 12-4 or 11-5 I think they'll win the division.

and the refs in their pockets on key plays.
Amen. Pats 3 and 10 in the 4th. Texans DLman nearly sacks Brady, falls, gets back up, AND IS CLEARLY PUSHED DOWN FROM BEHIND, and nothing is called. Brady ends up with about 10 seconds to find someone open and gets a 1st down. BS no way should they be 9-2. Can't wait for them to get crushed in the playoffs. next week @ Indy should be a wake up call. Hopefully we can keep pace and get some help from NY and Buffalo. The Jets love to spoil, hopefully just not us this year.

The Refs kill the Pats...check your stats skippy

If the fins beat the Pats on the 7th I will put all 3 on my
signature untill the Pats win the AFCE

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by donshula
The Refs kill the Pats...check your stats skippy

If the fins beat the Pats on the 7th I will put all 3 on my
signature untill the Pats win the AFCE

The Refs practically dry hump the Pats when it counts!! I have never seen so many phantom calls called in favor of a team before!

The Pats are the luckiest team in NFL history.

We have a major advantage against them in our next match since we have an extra few days of rest. We better kick their asses.

I'm to the point where i'd rather just see the Pats blow somebody out like 50-0. At least I would know the game is over by halftime. I'm so tired of watching them eek out games at the last moment. That script is getting really, really old. How does Tom Brady look average at best for 3 3/4 of the game and then look like the best QB of all time in the last 3-4 minutes in the 4th quarter and in OT??? Why are teams so afraid to go for the win against NE??? When the Texans had it 1st and 10 at New Englands 35 and called 2 straight running plays I was beside myself. Where they content with a 52 yard field goal attempt??? What do the Texans have to lose???? At least try to win the damn game.

Miami = chokers

Patriots = WINNERS!!!

Brady has the highest winning percentage of any QB in NFL history since he took over.

33-12. AMAZING!

The Pats don't have luck...They have MAGIC! The Brady magic folks. I don't think it is coincidence that Brady is 8-0 in OT, 10-1 in games decided by 3 points or less, and has a record of 33-12. I think Brady is REASON why the Pats are good.

Patriots had 450 yards of offense compared to the Texans 165. Pats dominated but blew their chances to break open the game.

LOL, no way on earth the Dolphins win 11 games let alone 12. You guys are lucky if you even make the playoffs. Talking about haters. Yeah the 3rd most penalized team in the NFL is lucky and the refs love us. Yeah whatever, talking about sour grapes. Hey your late season fold has started early this season. Your going to get annihilated in New England. Make sure to put the kids to bed during that game they might end up with nightmares if you let them watch. LOL.....oh boy you Dolphin fans are funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by WiGGy
LOL, no way on earth the Dolphins win 11 games let alone 12. You guys are lucky if you even make the playoffs. Talking about haters. Yeah the 3rd most penalized team in the NFL is lucky and the refs love us. Yeah whatever, talking about sour grapes. Hey your late season fold has started early this season. Your going to get annihilated in New England. Make sure to put the kids to bed during that game they might end up with nightmares if you let them watch. LOL.....oh boy you Dolphin fans are funny.

THANKYOU! :)

Back
Top Bottom