Where did all these people come from? Finheaven is turning into "idiot" heaven | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where did all these people come from? Finheaven is turning into "idiot" heaven

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
I don't see any organized posts anymore. All I see is senseless biased posts or just a post that looks like that someone just wanted to make one. Not bashing anyone but I expected for everything to change today but I just came across some horrible posts, specially prejudice posts such as someone commented that people in miami don't go to dolphins games because the latino population in miami is poor. It had to be someone from maryland and that person know's who it is. That person probably hasn't even gone to miami.

There are many people in here that make the whole forum just idiotic and I am not bashing anyone I am just bashing and what they are posting. I know muck won't like this post but you know its true bro. Just take a look around, you'll even see a post by "MISS METH" about the lack of positiveness and it made sense. Most fin fans are just waiting for next week to see the jets, finfans in finheaven are just all over last week.

It get's irritating just by looking at the subject of the thread, not only that but what I hate is when someone makes a post that has no relevance, you'll see other people adding fuel to the post instead of ignoring it. Everyone in here wants to read something that is worth their time and this is probably one of the reasons why i don't see the people that usually go here anymore.

I'm sure the first people that do this are the ones that are going to flame me cause of this post but someone had to post this. Someone at least tried to but didn't make it clear or nice enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great post...Bravo! This has summed up this whole week of posts.

It's called havng an opinion and the right to state that opinion.

Tell me, what purpose do you think your post serves other than to add to the clutter of which you complain about?

IMO, nothing worse than someone starting a thread just to complain about what others have to say.

There are many options, the easiest being don't read those posts that prompted you to start this thread.

Re: Where did all these people come from? Finheaven is turning into "idiot" heaven

Originally posted by juniorseau55
I don't see any organized posts anymore. All I see is senseless biased posts or just a post that looks like that someone just wanted to make one. Not bashing anyone but I expected for everything to change today but I just came across some horrible posts, specially prejudice posts such as someone commented that people in miami don't go to dolphins games because the latino population in miami is poor. It had to be someone from maryland and that person know's who it is. That person probably hasn't even gone to miami.

There are many people in here that make the whole forum just idiotic and I am not bashing anyone I am just bashing and what they are posting. I know muck won't like this post but you know its true bro. Just take a look around, you'll even see a post by "MISS METH" about the lack of positiveness and it made sense. Most fin fans are just waiting for next week to see the jets, finfans in finheaven are just all over last week.

It get's irritating just by looking at the subject of the thread, not only that but what I hate is when someone makes a post that has no relevance, you'll see other people adding fuel to the post instead of ignoring it. Everyone in here wants to read something that is worth their time and this is probably one of the reasons why i don't see the people that usually go here anymore.

I'm sure the first people that do this are the ones that are going to flame me cause of this post but someone had to post this. Someone at least tried to but didn't make it clear or nice enough.

I can't say I blame you for thinking what you are thinking, but I do have to question you posting something like this.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, and if they aren't breaking TOS, I don't see a problem with anyone expressing their opinion.

It also seems to me you are looking to be flamed. That's just my opinion, but this is the third or fourth post I've seen where you've basically insulted every poster on this MBoard.

Oliver...

Re: Where did all these people come from? Finheaven is turning into "idiot" heaven

OK,OK, you made your point! I'll put on my rose colored glasses!!
But please try and be realistic. Last week had very little if anything to be positive about. And to top that even, it's not just been last week. Take your rose colored glasses off for a moment and SEE the trend this team has been following. This can not even be considered "bashing" at all. It's just a realistic view and telling it like it is. I know, the truth does hurt, but it's something we have to deal with til this ship gets back on course.

The only thing that makes me upset is when I see people calling other people idiots becuase they don't think the fins are any good. Like there was somebody in here last week calling the Texan fans morons because they thought they actually had a chance to win the game. Also everybody loves to call Prosco an idiot everytime he picks against us, says we aren't very good or ranks us below any other AFC East team in his stupid power rankings. the fact remains that Psico was CORRECT in picking the Jets to win the AFC East last season and his pick of Buffalo looks pretty good after week 1. I've said it 1000 times the fins haven't proven anything in their last 3 regular season games for us to be ****y about them even beating the Arizona Cardinals at this point. Those Texan fans who thought there team "had a chance" are looking pretty good right now aren't they.

People just express opinions. Some are negative, some are positive.

Not everybody can be a homer like me....

:lol:

Re: Re: Where did all these people come from? Finheaven is turning into "idiot&

Originally posted by FFiB

People just express opinions. Some are negative, some are positive.

Not everybody can be a homer like me....

:lol:

Hi Homer! How was your day ??? :D :D :D

Is this one of those so called organized posts? I'm not bashing you either.

My opinion is you should be happy that places like this exist. And IMO this place happens to be very well put together.

It, like most message boards, provides "everyone who is registered" a place to give "their" opinions. And obviously not everyone is going to agree with each other.

My suggestion is stop complaining so much and contribute with some interesting threads. That might help, don't you think? Oh yeah BTW, using words like "IDIOTS", and making it seem like everyone is stupid has the makings IMO of a very unorganized, and full of flames thread!

Just some food for thought........

Well oliver what you call an insult is probably something i said the user because it was true but not in a vulgar or nasty way. You can be honest to some point without having to insult the person. Note I never called anyone an idiot but I said the forum is getting filled with idioticy. You don't get anything out of calling other fans idiots or celebrating an injury. You don't get nothing from bashing a coach more than 5 times everyday without having to think something else.

ozzy i got not problem with what you said but I just needed to post this. This place is very well put together but the users need to know better.

ozzy i got not problem with what you said but I just needed to post this. This place is very well put together but the users need to know better.

Well, for one, I'm glad you responded to my point. I seriously think you have the intelligence to make this an even better place. But, and I'm only making a suggestion here, we gotta lead by example.

With as many registered users as this place has, there is bound to be more than a fair share of threads that make for good reading and responding.

Peace man......
:cool:

ok from now on I will post more about the views and lead by "example". I will try but I just got sick these past couple of days and even before that of seeing posts like this.

But you guys loss to the Texans at home ? it has to hurt alot lmao.

o wait we loss to shiat

Re: Re: Re: Where did all these people come from? Finheaven is turning into "idiot&

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Hi Homer! How was your day ??? :D :D :D

Waiiiiit a minute.... :confused:

I said I am a homer....not THE Homer......

:fire: :drinker:

Back
Top Bottom