Where did all these people come from? Finheaven is turning into "idiot" heaven | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where did all these people come from? Finheaven is turning into "idiot" heaven

Originally posted by Muck
Then again, all those countries have is soccer. If all we had was football.....and we could play other countries around the world....you know it'd be the same.

Instead, we're the only country besides Canada that can play our sport. Everybody else just sucks. :D

Well folks from England, France, Spain, Ireland, Germany, Brazil, Argentina off the top of my head play several other worldwide sports including professional sports including basketball, rugby, tennis, volleyball, and other sports. Trust me, I've been to some of these places, they're more fanatic about sports, we're more fanatic about work.

Originally posted by Dolfan02

Well folks from England, France, Spain, Ireland, Germany, Brazil, Argentina off the top of my head play several other worldwide sports including professional sports including basketball, rugby, tennis, volleyball, and other sports. Trust me, I've been to some of these places, they're more fanatic about sports, we're more fanatic about work.

Obviously there are other sports in other countries. I didn't mean it literally. Those sports aren't nearly as big as in those countries as baseball, basketball, etc are in these parts.

volleyball?? :lol:

Well once again the a holes come out once they win a couple .. and as usual too much way too early ...just look at the fins last year ...the jills fans have not learned that a few early season wins does not make a season .. but i expect that from bills fans, most are uneducated and find it hard to look beyond that big 2 game win streak...Its one thing to be proud of your team and quite another to act like world beaters this early in the year. IF and its a BIG IF... the bills can come in here and dominate as they have so far ,i will admit they are the team to beat ...but if the punkalos come here and take it firmly in the arse ...I suspect that whatever bills fans there are out there will become quite the excuse makers ..never admitting that they were even beat...lol...such is the way of the jets and bills fans ...my apologies to the bills fans that have been here all along and have something intelligent to say ... but the rest are just a bunch of dillholes looking for repect that they havent earned!!!

Originally posted by badfoot
Well once again the a holes come out once they win a couple .. and as usual too much way too early ...just look at the fins last year ...the jills fans have not learned that a few early season wins does not make a season .. but i expect that from bills fans, most are uneducated and find it hard to look beyond that big 2 game win streak...Its one thing to be proud of your team and quite another to act like world beaters this early in the year. IF and its a BIG IF... the bills can come in here and dominate as they have so far ,i will admit they are the team to beat ...but if the punkalos come here and take it firmly in the arse ...I suspect that whatever bills fans there are out there will become quite the excuse makers ..never admitting that they were even beat...lol...such is the way of the jets and bills fans ...my apologies to the bills fans that have been here all along and have something intelligent to say ... but the rest are just a bunch of dillholes looking for repect that they havent earned!!!

You use the word "holes" a lot. Dreaming of some for Ricky perhaps??:D

Originally posted by Dolfan02

D02......that is an AWESOME avatar you have!!!

Originally posted by WharfRat

Nobody is twisting your arm to continue posting here.

Allow me to show you the door, unless you have something intelligent to contribute...

No need to get your gills in a bunch...I didn't realize a mild joke like that would provoke such a reaction...talk about thin finned!:D

Reminds me of the George Carlin skit about driving...if a car is driving slower than me he's an IDIOT...if he's driving faster he's a MANIAC. Not every post can be a solution to world hunger... some are well thought out, some are stupid, some are funny, some mean spirited...like one of your leading posters who repeatedly wishes an injury to Eric Moulds on Sunday. Or is that what you mean by "something intelligent to contribute"?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
"No need to get your gills in a bunch"

for future reference; dolphins are mamals, they do not have gills....

Yes, but gills is way funnier than snout IMO so I have to stay with gills. Since we're being picky mammals has 2 m's.:)

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
there. is that better? anything for a "jills" fan....lol

Well done Ozzy! Now if you could spend a little time editing your "Take me out to the ball game"....

Back
Top Bottom