Where did all these people come from? Finheaven is turning into "idiot" heaven | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where did all these people come from? Finheaven is turning into "idiot" heaven

Originally posted by juniorseau55
ok from now on I will post more about the views and lead by "example". I will try but I just got sick these past couple of days and even before that of seeing posts like this.

Hey, you're not alone. I made a few similar posts this week. Now I just kinda stopped responding altogether (unfortunately, I have to keep reading though).

Obviously those kinds of threads are way up this week. But I think the reason we're not seeing a ton of responses to the contrary is because people are just stepping over them, since they're tired of seeing the same repedative stuff.

Hopefully the Phins will make us proud on Sunday.

Originally posted by Muck

Hey, you're not alone. I made a few similar posts this week. Now I just kinda stopped responding altogether (unfortunately, I have to keep reading though).

Obviously those kinds of threads are way up this week. But I think the reason we're not seeing a ton of responses to the contrary is because people are just stepping over them, since they're tired of seeing the same repedative stuff.

Hopefully the Phins will make us proud on Sunday.

Hopefully....

It's the season.....

Did you not realize this place would be "swamped" come 9/7/03...

Not everyone has hanged their hopes on every day of the offseason as some have. Therefore not everyone is as "tired" of the same ol posts as you are.

To alot of members, they are saying something new. Although that's pretty much impossible as just about everything was beat to death in the offseason.

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
Reading this gave me a headache.

No kidding. I can relate though.

Phin, are Jets fans not doing the same thing over at TGG? When you lose like the Jets and Phish did people are gonna vent. I had to stay away for a day or so cause every post was negative. Everybody was callin for anybodys head. It's just the nature of the beast. And whoever losses this game I'd hate to be in their forum for the next week.

With all that said lets hope its a great game and

clear.gif
:D

Hey Junior, I see your point and that's why I had to try and be optimistic all this week after my first post was heated b/c of their loss. Getting it out of the system is one thing, but to keep adding gasoline to the bonfire over and over again is silly.

Jesus, any of you seen those soccer games in south america, when their team loses they go on a rampage and start flipping cars and you see like a thousand of law enforcement units.

Yeah, remember when Honduras and El Salvador actually went to war for 2 days in 1969 over a soccer match. :rofl: :lol:

Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
But you guys loss to the Texans at home ? it has to hurt alot lmao.

o wait we loss to shiat

atleast we scored..

Jesus, any of you seen those soccer games in south america, when their team loses they go on a rampage and start flipping cars and you see like a thousand of law enforcement units.

I wish American football fans were just as fanatic as soccer fans from South America and Europe. Except for when violence erupts. When their country plays, literally the whole country stops to watch the game, nothing is open. Europeans travel to any country to watch their club and national teams play away.

Then again, all those countries have is soccer. If all we had was football.....and we could play other countries around the world....you know it'd be the same.

Instead, we're the only country besides Canada that can play our sport. Everybody else just sucks. :D

Well oliver what you call an insult is probably something i said the user because it was true but not in a vulgar or nasty way. You can be honest to some point without having to insult the person. Note I never called anyone an idiot but I said the forum is getting filled with idioticy. You don't get anything out of calling other fans idiots or celebrating an injury. You don't get nothing from bashing a coach more than 5 times everyday without having to think something else.

idioticy?......How ironic is it that you spelled idiocy wrong?:lol:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

atleast we scored..

I think it's been about two weeks since I scored......:(

Back
Top Bottom