Where did all these people come from? Finheaven is turning into "idiot" heaven | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where did all these people come from? Finheaven is turning into "idiot" heaven

Originally posted by finsrclowns

No need to get your gills in a bunch...I didn't realize a mild joke like that would provoke such a reaction...talk about thin finned!:D

Reminds me of the George Carlin skit about driving...if a car is driving slower than me he's an IDIOT...if he's driving faster he's a MANIAC. Not every post can be a solution to world hunger... some are well thought out, some are stupid, some are funny, some mean spirited...like one of your leading posters who repeatedly wishes an injury to Eric Moulds on Sunday. Or is that what you mean by "something intelligent to contribute"?:rolleyes:

The reaction wasn't due to your weak attempt at humor... it was where that attempt was made. There is a smack forum (which is where the post you reffered to is) that is there for such insightful tidbits, as your first two contributions to this thread. Keep that stuff there, this is not open for debate.

Originally posted by WharfRat

The reaction wasn't due to your weak attempt at humor... it was where that attempt was made. There is a smack forum (which is where the post you reffered to is) that is there for such insightful tidbits, as your first two contributions to this thread. Keep that stuff there, this is not open for debate.

Actually it isn't. The thread I was referring to is listed below.
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23299&perpage=15&display=&pagenumber=2

OK...show me on that page where a Finfan wished an injury on anyone? :huh:

Edit:... OK, see it now. That is uncharacteristic of CK... hardly "continuous"...

anyway, that is a totally seperate issue. If you wish to continue posting in the main forum, then cut the garbage posts.
Again...the issue is not open for debate...I'm not going to argue with you. In my eyes, you're a guest here. Act like you want to be invited back, and I'll let you stay.

Originally posted by WharfRat

Don't boot'im out, Wharfy! ?Otherwise, we ain't got nobody else to #$^#(&^ (mess) with !!! :D :D :D

Aw, just take the ferry over to Lewes. I'll pick you up and we'll go have a couple of brewskies!! YA??? ;)

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Don't boot'im out, Wharfy! ?Otherwise, we ain't got nobody else to #$^#(&^ (mess) with !!! :D :D :D

Er...thanks..I think!:D

Injury to Moulds

It is very mean spirited to wish injury to any player. However if Moulds were to stub his toe or jam a finger while picking his nose.......... :evil:

Back
Top Bottom