Where does Hopkins go? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where does Hopkins go?

If I had to bet I’d pick the Giants or the Cowboys. Don’t sleep on the Pats tho. They have a decent record with problem children.
Pats aren't winning Jack anytime soon. That's not going to attract many unless they are throwing money away.

Diggs Hopkins could be a little problematic, but Diggs is a bit of a diva so I relish the internal strife that would cause.

First game Hopkins doubles Diggs in targets he’s going off on the sidelines and posting a cryptic ***** boy tweet after the game.

Diggs is a great player but he’s a whole bitch.

I think Hopkins ends up in New England.
Didn't he leave Houston really bad terms with O'Brien?

I don't think Hopkins is the kind of guy to take a cheap deal to be on a winner so he needs to find a good team with Cap space to afford him.

Detroit and The Chargers are two teams with playoff hopes and Cap room.

Philly, Baltimore, JAX and PITT have the cash but don't need him.

Obviously some team without the money right now could maneuver around and create it.

He seems like a Jerry Jones type move but they have been talking up Gallup being healthy so they don't really need him either.

The Bears have the need and the money but they don't look like a playoff contender for at least another year.

Didn't he leave Houston really bad terms with O'Brien?

I don't think Hopkins is the kind of guy to take a cheap deal to be on a winner so he needs to find a good team with Cap space to afford him.

Detroit and The Chargers are two teams with playoff hopes and Cap room.

Philly, Baltimore, JAX and PITT have the cash but don't need him.

Obviously some team without the money right now could maneuver around and create it.

He seems like a Jerry Jones type move but they have been talking up Gallup being healthy so they don't really need him either.

The Bears have the need and the money but they don't look like a playoff contender for at least another year.
I'd like to see him end up in Detroit

Back
Top Bottom