Where is this "locker room riot" I kept reading about? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is this "locker room riot" I kept reading about?

I feel like that was fabricated for the media. Possibly to push up Tunsil's value etc.

I keep reading that our players will revolt and there will be a locker room riot if we get rid of our LT.

Now we have traded him away and I want to know where all this upheaval is. Where's the beef?

I suspect the only locker room revolt is in the locker room of the lemmings who spouted this nonsense as gospel. Maybe they were referring to their minds as the locker room where this revolt was occurring.

In that case, they would be right.
So you don't think these players aren't thinking about this, if we screamed like we did, you know they did. I remember when BB release Lawson the week before their first game. The revolt was a 30-0 loss to the Buffalo Bills. There's a lot of ways to revolt. Then that team moved on.

Nope, we don't. But boy oh boy, do people around here comment on it like they where there.

Yeah, but the really crazy part is

years later when we DO get the facts,

things were always MUCH wilder and MUCH worse than they appeared at the time.

Remember all the issues with Saban, Wanny & Sparano that came out after they were gone?

They EACH had HEAPS of dirty laundry.

Or about the infamous Gase practices AND also his pregame warm ups?

I keep reading that our players will revolt and there will be a locker room riot if we get rid of our LT.

Now we have traded him away and I want to know where all this upheaval is. Where's the beef?

I suspect the only locker room revolt is in the locker room of the lemmings who spouted this nonsense as gospel. Maybe they were referring to their minds as the locker room where this revolt was occurring.

That article was by far his worst. The exact opposite happened. The remaining players are getting closet and are tweeting worry nots.

No one was ever going to revolt, these boys like their pay checks just like everyone else does

I'm sure the message the players received was" who wants to be next one working at the car wash":pbj:

I'm sure the message the players received was" who wants to be next one working at the car wash":pbj:

Trading Tunsil to a team that is going to make him the highest paid OT in league history? Yeah, total car wash scenario there. I’m sure a bunch of other Dolphins would love that “punishment”.

Keyshawn Johnson chimed in this morning about Flores, says he’s hearing chatter from guys on the team that some guys are glad to be gone and, some want out..

There’s no doubt he’s a strict, disciplinarian, Is this the natural reaction to such a house cleaning combined with Flores style.?

Can the coach find the balance that Belicek has with his players?

Is it gonna take a year to weed out these players?

Something to keep an eye on over the next couple years.

also, I’m pretty sure TJ McDonald is Keyshawn’s little spy..I know their buds.

Not that I like the local guys, but the media have such a thankless job. You do realize they essentially work for US, right? It’s through their reporting that fans can get information about the team that isn’t filtered through the organization itself.

Not sure why most people just want to gobble down propaganda...

A locker room insurrection is not something that happens out in the open. It plays out in the performance on the field. That said, the players that are left suck, so it will be hard to distinguish locker room revolt from intentional tanking by the staff from the general lack of talent. That said, given the expected roster turnover over the next two years, Flores can survive a locker room revolt, because hardly anybody that played with Tunsil will still be here by the time Ross expects wins in 2021.
Well said, Flores biggest challenge is to get all 53 players to play hard.

The riot was going to be started by Stills who got shipped off as well.

Well... the lemmings will say "yes, coach" and "no, coach" and fall into line wearing their brown shirts.

The rebels will roll their eyes and think that Flores is a liar and an idiot.

The rest will wait and see... and judge Flores on whatever honesty and integrity that he shows.

Back
Top Bottom