Where is this "locker room riot" I kept reading about? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is this "locker room riot" I kept reading about?

There have been reports of Fitzpatrick kicking over a tray of skittles in the break room because "the mother trucker still owes me thirty six dollars."

Well... the lemmings will say "yes, coach" and "no, coach" and fall into line wearing their brown shirts.

The rebels will roll their eyes and think that Flores is a liar and an idiot.

The rest will wait and see... and judge Flores on whatever honesty and integrity that he shows.
I think you have it backwards, but close enough in general.

It wasn't a locker room riot. It was a revolt. I suppose on Sunday if we see a Dolphins team that plays with no fire, lackadaisical and generally not caring then you'll have your revolt. Basically they won't listen to the coach much like Cam Cameron when he was here.

It wasn't a locker room riot. It was a revolt. I suppose on Sunday if we see a Dolphins team that plays with no fire, lackadaisical and generally not caring then you'll have your revolt. Basically they won't listen to the coach much like Cam Cameron when he was here.

Possible, but I think unlikely. It would be a stupid thing to do, but people do stupid stuff all the time.

I don't even see a slow simmer. One guy muttering under his breath is usually not worth listening to and is probably implying others agree with him so he can hide in the crowd; except the crowd may only exist in his mind.

I doubt there can be much of a revolt from a bunch of guys counting their lucky stars they are playing in the NFL. I bet Reshad Jones is pretty pissed being left behind, but that's about it. Probably going to be a long year for him if he is not traded, knowing he is not in the long term plans of a rebuild.

Holy **** ... can we stay on topic, please??????

We're not going down any "propaganda" rabbit hole in the Main Forum. We're just not.

Keep it Miami Dolphins in here, or go somewhere's else.

Seriously. Where do you get your material from...

Why do you think the roster is so young... kids cant revolt..
Wilson only signed a 3 year contract he needs numbers and film
Parker no long deal needs numbers
Xavien seems all in..
what vet is left to revolt Jones who will have a injury by week 6 anyway..
Its a bunch of kids with no long term promises who need good film

Well our best player went to Baylor, and I'm pretty sure this is the least worrisome thing he had to deal with there.

I think they'll be ok.

We have no idea what’s happening internally. I suspect there are plenty of players with strong opinions on the offseason moves. Just because it hasn’t leaked out doesn’t mean it’s not happening. If it is, then Flores will have to win back the team, which will go unnoticed this year anyway due to expectations being so low. Of course, there really aren’t many true vets left to complain, and those that are still there are certainly not guaranteed being there much longer.
Which is why I believe Taylor and the LS are gone. That was the "revolt" in the locker room. Most everyone left is glad to be in position to.cash s check.

Trading Tunsil to a team that is going to make him the highest paid OT in league history? Yeah, total car wash scenario there. I’m sure a bunch of other Dolphins would love that “punishment”.
Not to mention that unless we sign a bunch of Average Joe's with that cap space, we will be paying a premium price for one or two average players.

The haul for Tunsil was impressive, but didn't we have a a nice haul with Tunsil there?

Back
Top Bottom