Where were you during the Meltdown in the Meadowlands? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where were you during the Meltdown in the Meadowlands?

That fourth quarter I spent absorbing the flack from my buddies, ( one a Chiefs fan, one a Steelers fan ) about how their teams would NEVER blow a lead like that. Then they ordered a set of towels from the hotel that the sports bar we were in was, so I could have a good cry. Then they laughed and pointed when the lineman for the Jets scored a touch-down and waxed philosophical about how any team could let a guy that huge score. The they were screaming "OT OT" and how they would get another quarter of Jets making the Fins look like losers. Then when the Dolphins gave up the ball, they started consoling me with lines like " well I mean their kicker has never missed from 40 out all season". Then I realised I needed new friends.:)

I was at the game. 1st half=best time of my life, 2nd half=worse time of my life

i was watching the game, enjoying the hell out of myself. then in the 4th quarter, the jets scored a few tds, and my uncle called and told me that the jets still have a shot at winning, i laughed it off. well, they won, and i was soo pissed off, it was just unbelievable.

Now let's ask Bills fans about the Music City Miracle :D

Back
Top Bottom