wheres the bills fans now??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wheres the bills fans now???

tenndolfan

tennessee chapter of dolfans
Reaction score
come on guys where you at?? plenty of you guys here to rub our noses in our loss so where you at?? take this like good little girls. :roflmao: :roflmao:

we are still waiting?? typical bills fans in thier cave hideing. classy guys you goat fans YOU LOST and more importantly YOU CHOKED!!!!

Crisis said:
Right here.
You guys sure are funny, considering the Bills played much better than the Dolphins, but our records are still the same at end of the day.

LMAO when we blame the refs we're crying..now buffalo fans are blaming the refs, what does that mean??

My ***. The ref's missed an offensive pass interference call on that Smith catch. And our awesome kicker missed a frickin field goal. I'm so sick of this ****!!!!!!!!!!

First Company

Let us group together....

it is time to INVADE Bills message board on my command

Crisis said:
You guys sure are funny, considering the Bills played much better than the Dolphins, but our records are still the same at end of the day.
no sir the goat fans have been here all morning until now you are the only one to show up. much better huh?? the only score you guys had was becuse of a turnover on the 10 yard line yeah the goats are killer :rolleyes:

Antineoplastic said:
First Company

Let us group together....

it is time to INVADE Bills message board on my command
You guys aren't the ones to talk smack after yesterday's performance. :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom