wheres the bills fans now??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wheres the bills fans now???

Zacher87 said:
Well, you guys played the Jags.

We played the TItans.

There's a difference there (About a 7-game difference last season).
The way the Dolphins played yesterday, they couldn't of beat the Cardinals.

Crisis said:
Did you watch the game? He made good throws, good reads. Moulds' TWO fumbles cost us two drives that were going succesfully, not to mention holding penalties on 3rd and 1. No excuse for that. :shakeno:
First fumble was Drew's fault, or maybe the O-coordinator for a DISGUSTING and STUPID play call. You can't expect Moulds to hang onto that ball.

Crisis said:
Did you watch the game? He made good throws, good reads. Moulds' TWO fumbles cost us two drives that were going succesfully, not to mention holding penalties on 3rd and 1. No excuse for that. :shakeno:
you can throw for all the yards you like i have always been told POINTS on the board is what matters

Crisis said:
I watched it. The bills got lucky, I still think Smith took the ball away before the bills defender hit the ground. It doesn't matter, the refs made the play that counted and that was the TD THAT WON THE GAME!!!!!!!!

No excuse for giving up a 45 yard pass either.

Crisis said:

And the way the Bills played today they couldn't beat the phins.

World of difference between SuperBowl contenders in the Titans and pretenders in the Jacksonville.

Crisis said:
Did you watch the game? Drew looked good.
Yes I watched the game and saw QUEENY immobile as usual !!!
17/26/153 yrds,,, now there are some HOF numbers ... :roflmao:

Marino1983

Crisis said:
But the billy goats,,,, NO PROBLEM ......

:www:

Marino1983

Crisis said:
I can take it. I'm here, aren't I?

Look at the Bills defensively in the game, they played great football for 57 and a half minutes. The problem was the last 2:14 of the game. We layed an egg, I'll say that. But you guys layed about 20 eggs yesterday.

And utilizing that new back and bad qb puts you in the same spot as us. :rolleyes:
Wait a minute here....on offense you guys scored all of a field goal more than us and who do YOU think played against the better defense??
Defensively, you guys allowed 4 points less than the Fins did.....again, who do you think had the better opposing offense?
So where did the Bills play "so much better than the Fins?"

I'm here. I already say before the game Jacksonville had a good chance. If any of you even watched the game(which I doubt because it probably wasn't on TV near you)....the Bills dominated the Jags till the last 2 minutes. The loss should be squarly put on 2 people. Ryan Lindell our horrible kicker missing a 41 kick. Then with the loss of confidence Mularkey opted to punt instead of attempting a 51 yard kick. So bad coaching in the end and our terrible kicking. Plus we backed off the blitz on the Jags game scoring drive. Plus it didn't help that Jimmy Smith had a HUGE I mean HUGE push off that should have been easily called but it wasn't on the 4th and 14 play where he caught the 39 or something yard pass. Mistakes Mistakes Mistakes at the end. But be aware the Bills played very well...the Dolphins did not.

Marino1983 said:
Yes I watched the game and saw QUEENY immobile as usual !!!
17/26/153 yrds,,, now there are some HOF numbers ... :roflmao:

Marino1983
Since when do stats dictate if someone has a good game or not? NO INTs, got rid of the ball good. As I said, our offense was doing fine until penalties and Moulds' fumbles.

NavyFishFan said:
Way to dodge the point there ******.
If I would've said that, I'd be banned. Since you're a fin fan, you wont be.

Back
Top Bottom