wheres the bills fans now??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wheres the bills fans now???

Crisis said:
Since when do stats dictate if someone has a good game or not? NO INTs, got rid of the ball good. As I said, our offense was doing fine until penalties and Moulds' fumbles.
That is ALL that YOU and YOUR fan base always posts about when it comes to the Dolphins O !!!!!!
But I guess when YOUR goats get B!TCH slapped with 4 seconds left in the game, that is all YOU as a wildebeest fan can do - throw out the stats ....
:spit:

Marino1983

psirus716 said:
I'm here. I already say before the game Jacksonville had a good chance. If any of you even watched the game(which I doubt because it probably wasn't on TV near you)....the Bills dominated the Jags till the last 2 minutes. The loss should be squarly put on 2 people. Ryan Lindell our horrible kicker missing a 41 kick. Then with the loss of confidence Mularkey opted to punt instead of attempting a 51 yard kick. So bad coaching in the end and our terrible kicking. Plus we backed off the blitz on the Jags game scoring drive. Plus it didn't help that Jimmy Smith had a HUGE I mean HUGE push off that should have been easily called but it wasn't on the 4th and 14 play where he caught the 39 or something yard pass. Mistakes Mistakes Mistakes at the end. But be aware the Bills played very well...the Dolphins did not.

I listened to the game and he is right. However I absolutely love it when the road team steals one like this especially in a BIG TOUGH hostile environment like Buffalo. Great job Jags.

Marino1983 said:
That is ALL that YOU and YOUR fan base always posts about when it comes to the Dolphins O !!!!!!
But I guess when YOUR goats get B!TCH slapped with 4 seconds left in the game, that is all YOU as a wildebeest fan can do - throw out the stats ....
:spit:

Marino1983
Way to be hypocritical.

I haven't seen anyone talking about stats, INTs/TDs are the only important stats for a QB, IMO. And Bledsoe was good in that category.

psirus716 said:
how did they not, we held Fred Taylor to limited yards. Leftwich couldn't pass for **** till the 4th quarter. We threw no interceptions. Bledsoe was only sacked once. We had constant pressure on Leftwich. The defense played very physical. Drew was efficient and had no turn overs and looked good in the pocket. Travis Henry did pretty good against those 2 huge defensive tackles.
You don't see anything wrong when you're SATISFIED with a loss to a BAD TEAM because you think your team looked good? That's pathetic...

psirus716 said:
how did they not, we held Fred Taylor to limited yards. Leftwich couldn't pass for **** till the 4th quarter. We threw no interceptions. Bledsoe was only sacked once. We had constant pressure on Leftwich. The defense played very physical. Drew was efficient and had no turn overs and looked good in the pocket. Travis Henry did pretty good against those 2 huge defensive tackles.
AND YET YOU STILL LOST THE GAME.

byroan said:
AND YET YOU STILL LOST THE GAME.
So did you guys, and you guys are still saying if Feeley started you would've won. :shakeno:

NavyFishFan said:
Not all people have the same definition of "personal." Do I "personally" know this guy?

Get some damn skin people.

EDIT: If I get banned I get banned. If it doesn't effect my sex life or my paycheck, it really doesn't matter :)

girls, why do they act this way?

Grow some skin

Crisis said:
So did you guys, and you guys are still saying if Feeley started you would've won. :shakeno:
I never said that. :shakeno: We would have played better with Feeley. You guys don't even have a QB to bring in if you wanted to. The bills did not dominate the Jags.

I'm not satisfied at all. But when you all make accusations that we got our *** kicked then I'm not going to agree. Getting your *** kicked is what happened to the dolphins yesterday. We should have won this game. But Also we should have expected chokes like this with a rookie head coach.

Crisis said:

lol Feeley put up better numbers than your franchise QB in HALF the playing time. Diffinitive victory? no....hell of a lot better chance to win than Jay? obviously.

That was a tough loss, but the way you people make it seem like it is the second coming of Danny Boy. The Bills will rebound from this loss, prepare for a 6-10 season at best.

Crisis said:

I think if Feeley had started we'd have had a better chance at winning. No way to know for sure....

Just cracks me up all the arguing over who's worse....lol....whether the Bills dominated or not doesn't matter...whether the Dolphins sucked azz or not doesn't matter. Let's just hold off for the head-to-head. I'm looking forward to it, are you?

Crisis said:
Whats 7 points a game then?

Umm, who cares? We didn't say we dominated, now did we?

If only Eric Moulds(who is way better than Chris Chambers & Santana Moss) could hold on to the football. :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom