wheres the bills fans now??? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wheres the bills fans now???

idiot...I didn't say the miami game was a blow out. I was saying that is the same case. Tennesee played the bend but not break d the whole half giving you the weak dump offs all you want. Just as the bills did in the last 2 minutes like the guy above me said.

MoFinz said:
You actually see the Bills going 6-10 after this debacle? You are the optimist aren't you sunshine? :roflmao:
:shakeno:

I was saying to you fish fans to prepare for a 6-10 season not the Bills.

psirus716 said:
it was....you couldn't run at all. Chris Brown couldn't be stopped. Chambers couldn't get open...which I was rooting for because he was on my fantasy team. Then at the end of the game Feeley was so efficient because Tennesee didn't care how much you guys wanted to do 5 yard dump offs to your running backs and mcmichael. They had the game in hand and were playing a bend but not break defense. Why do you think during blow outs when the starting qb gets pulled the mop up qb always looks great.
I guess if you don't understand it now, you never will.....our new RB has been here how many days!????????

psirus716 said:
idiot...I didn't say the miami game was a blow out.
psirus716 said:
Why do you think during blow outs when the starting qb gets pulled the mop up qb always looks great.
Right. :shakeno:

Karl_12 said:
:shakeno:

I was saying to you fish fans to prepare for a 6-10 season not the Bills.
Still thinking about last season huh ??? :roflmao:
Pretty strong words coming from a fan of a team that LOST a game with 4 seconds on the clock to a team that had a worse won/loss record than the goats !!!!
:wave:

Marino1983

psirus716 said:
idiot...I didn't say the miami game was a blow out. I was saying that is the same case. Tennesee played the bend but not break d the whole half giving you the weak dump offs all you want. Just as the bills did in the last 2 minutes like the guy above me said.
uh oh...is that a personal attack?

NavyFishFan said:
Not all people have the same definition of "personal." Do I "personally" know this guy?

Get some damn skin people.

EDIT: If I get banned I get banned. If it doesn't effect my sex life or my paycheck, it really doesn't matter :)

Great, then you'll enjoy your week off. And I will refrain from making a biting comment at your expense.

FYI - Your definition of "personal" doesn't matter. It's our definition that counts. Nor will we allow you to determine what's acceptable and what isn't.

-Muck

psirus716 said:
I'm here. I already say before the game Jacksonville had a good chance. If any of you even watched the game(which I doubt because it probably wasn't on TV near you)....the Bills dominated the Jags till the last 2 minutes. The loss should be squarly put on 2 people. Ryan Lindell our horrible kicker missing a 41 kick. Then with the loss of confidence Mularkey opted to punt instead of attempting a 51 yard kick. So bad coaching in the end and our terrible kicking. Plus we backed off the blitz on the Jags game scoring drive. Plus it didn't help that Jimmy Smith had a HUGE I mean HUGE push off that should have been easily called but it wasn't on the 4th and 14 play where he caught the 39 or something yard pass. Mistakes Mistakes Mistakes at the end. But be aware the Bills played very well...the Dolphins did not.
Something to think about we played bad against a very good team and still had a chance to win. Last I checked Jacksonville is not considered a elite team. Not to mention the Bills played in front of a full house Rich Stadium was rocking. Pro PLayer was empty (Hurricane).

we dont need to

we are talking smack about yours!!!

TODAY!

to Jacksonville!!!!!!! of all teams....OUCH!!

The Bills offense looked pathetic. Travis Henry is a beast, McNoKnees did nothing. Drew Bledsoe looked horrible...actually if ya think about the Bills and the Dolphins are very similar except they have a good RB, but we have better Wr's.

Crisis, the ONLY reason the Bills had a lead in the stinking game was a very fortunate bounce off the shoulder pad of a Jags receiver that resulted in an int, setting the bills up with field position in the red zone. No sustained drive. Nothing. Buffalo wasn't much more dominant on D than the Jags were.

Crisis said:
You guys aren't the ones to talk smack after yesterday's performance. :roflmao:
we lost to team that made it to the 2nd round last year and has the co-MVP. You lost to team that has a 2nd year QB and was 5-11 last year. Huge difference.

Phinzone said:
Do you find it as funny as I do that he put up less numbers in an entire GAME than feeley did in a HALF?
YES! I was pointing that out to my melancholy Dolfan friend! :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom