wheres the bills fans now??? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wheres the bills fans now???

isnt it funny how multiple fin fans have had posts along the lines of tenn is better than jax yet no bill fan has been replied to those posts. they just stick to the same arguements drew didnt throw a pick, our kicker missed an FG, smith pushed off. Bottom line you lost to a team that was 5-11 last year. Miami lost to a team that was in the playoffs last year

I guess maybe Spikes and Fletcher should stop worrying about doing their stupid little dances after they make a simple play and try to help win the game.

We lost because we played terrible. I dont think it was a catch at the end, but it should'nt even have come down to it, there were pleanty of reasons why the Bills lost, and they have alot to figure out. Props to the Jags D they played very well, look out for them in the future if not this year, they could be sleepers.

TakeoSpikes51 said:
We lost because we played terrible. I dont think it was a catch at the end,
It was clearly a catch. I don't think the bills intercepted that one pass, smith took it away from him before the bills player knee hit the ground.

How can you say it wasn't a catch, if you look close enough he actualy is very close to getting both feet in anyway.

PhinPhreak said:
I guess maybe Spikes and Fletcher should stop worrying about doing their stupid little dances after they make a simple play and try to help win the game.
I would have been dancing after welcoming Reggie Williams to the NFL like Spikes did.

Yea that play was fine, it was the others I am talking about, especially Fletcher, I looked a way for a minute and saw him dancing like he just scored, wathced the replay and saw he did nothing.

PhinPhreak said:
How can you say it wasn't a catch, if you look close enough he actualy is very close to getting both feet in anyway.
:confused2

The only replay i've seen so far was the one on the JumboTron. I dont know about it yet... The ruling on the field was a force out.

Crisis said:
The way the Dolphins played yesterday, they couldn't of beat the Cardinals.

You know what dude, you can say what you want but the reality is you guys arent any better offensively than we are, and our defense held tenn to 10 points, which has a 10 time better o than Jax. You can say well moulds fumbled twice killing drives all you want, but fact is there was no guarentee you were gonna score, the first one was a lateral, he didnt fumble, he got popped and never had it, because it was a backward pass, it is a fumble, had it been a forward pass it would have been incomplete. Hardly Moulds fault, he got set up and killed by the play. Either way is means nothing Jax didnt score. If your o was playing as well as you say it shouldnt have mattered, you would have scored more than 10 points. If Jay wouldnt have thrown that pick, or AJ or that fumble. Woulda shoulda, coulda mean nothing. Your offense should have played much better since they have been together for years, ours had 8 new starters at one point. So make your excuses, but face it Buffalo looked no better against a weaker opponent.

Crisis said:
Since when do stats dictate if someone has a good game or not? NO INTs, got rid of the ball good. As I said, our offense was doing fine until penalties and Moulds' fumbles.

What the hell did you just say? Do you even watch football. Oh I know what it is, your confused, this football is played with a pigskin not a round black and white ball. Stats are huge they tell you how you did. Don't feel bad though I have to explain stuff to bills fans all the time, normally I have a crayon to write it in, so they can understand. :roflmao: :roflmao:

VJ1252 said:
isnt it funny how multiple fin fans have had posts along the lines of tenn is better than jax yet no bill fan has been replied to those posts. they just stick to the same arguements drew didnt throw a pick, our kicker missed an FG, smith pushed off. Bottom line you lost to a team that was 5-11 last year. Miami lost to a team that was in the playoffs last year
Exfrikkinzactly!

Truth:

Both teams are pretty putrid.

Truth: Chris Berman will skip over the Bills highlights and concentrate on his new favorite teams the Jets and Patriots...

yes lets just end this because we could beat this topic to death. Obviously nobody is going to change minds. We both lost. Just the thing that I was kindof trying to say, we had a promising loss. That's all. And I would not under estimate the Jaguars this year. That defense is fast, physical, and big and young. Leftwich is going to be a marquee QB someday and the have one of the best running backs in the leauge and a great Oline.

Now saying that....how about that welcoming to the NFL Reggie Williams got from Spikes. Even you guys have to admit if you saw it...that was pretty sweet.

Back
Top Bottom