wheres the bills fans now??? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wheres the bills fans now???

It's pretty funny when one team that looked awful calls out another team for looking bad

psirus716 said:
Now saying that....how about that welcoming to the NFL Reggie Williams got from Spikes. Even you guys have to admit if you saw it...that was pretty sweet.
And it got no love on ESPN... didnt see it in ONE highlight section!! :fire:

tenndolfan said:
come on guys where you at?? plenty of you guys here to rub our noses in our loss so where you at?? take this like good little girls. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Not surprising that a Miami fan would fail to realize that some of us were still in the parking lots when this first post was posted at 4:23 pm :roflmao:

Clumpy said:
Not surprising that a Miami fan would fail to realize that some of us were still in the parking lots when this first post was posted at 4:23 pm :roflmao:
hanging around the parking lot to console one another i understand. well this was for the fans that did not go and was all over this board right befor kickoff running those famous goat mouths you guys know who you are. i bet the parking lot was a real site to see wish i could have seen it (not really). :roflmao:

tenndolfan said:
hanging around the parking lot to console one another i understand. well this was for the fans that did not go and was all over this board right befor kickoff running those famous goat mouths you guys know who you are. i bet the parking lot was a real site to see wish i could have seen it (not really). :roflmao:

Most of the Bills fans that post here were at the game :rolleyes:

We won't see most bills fans until next offseason. That's their best time of the year.

I was at The Distillery yesterday, the premier sports bar in the area, and it was fun to see the mass disappointment from all the Bills fans. For good measure, my friends and I started a "J-A-G-S, Jags, Jags, Jags!" chant. :D

PhinPhreak said:
I guess maybe Spikes and Fletcher should stop worrying about doing their stupid little dances after they make a simple play and try to help win the game.

FEEL THE HEAT! 110! 11 VS. ONE RICKY! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!FEEL THE HEAT 110!

later on fourth quarter: sulking sitting on the bench. :roflmao:

Karl_12 said:
:shakeno:

I was saying to you fish fans to prepare for a 6-10 season not the Bills.

It all depends on AJ Feeley and Gordon makeing a splash, then i see us at 9-7. Mare has to hit FG and OL has to stop making penalties. this game was about mistakes more than anything. that means, we clean that up, we can win.

psirus716 said:
how did they not, we held Fred Taylor to limited yards. Leftwich couldn't pass for **** till the 4th quarter. We threw no interceptions. Bledsoe was only sacked once. We had constant pressure on Leftwich. The defense played very physical. Drew was efficient and had no turn overs and looked good in the pocket. Travis Henry did pretty good against those 2 huge defensive tackles.

Your defense obviously played well, until 4th and 15. your offense was not dominating, therefore you cannot say you dominated the jags. Both defenses were dominant and thus a defensive struggle.

Icer said:
It's pretty funny when one team that looked awful calls out another team for looking bad

how can you talk ? you played the bengals....... :shakeno:

TakeoSpikes51 said:
We lost because we played terrible. I dont think it was a catch at the end, but it should'nt even have come down to it, there were pleanty of reasons why the Bills lost, and they have alot to figure out. Props to the Jags D they played very well, look out for them in the future if not this year, they could be sleepers.

No doubt(about Jags), good post. It was a catch tho, saw the replay and he had 2 feet in even before forced out.

Back
Top Bottom