wheres the bills fans now??? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wheres the bills fans now???

Al13 said:
how can you talk ? you played the bengals....... :shakeno:
Maybe you missed last year? They arent the 3-13 bengals anymore.
You'll find out next week though

Funny thing is that we didn't suck as bad as the fins. The game was lost in the last play. The fins lost even before they stepped on the field. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Funny thing is that we didn't suck as bad as the fins. The game was lost in the last play. The fins lost even before they stepped on the field. :lol:
We are the masters of the "one game don't mean squat" mentality, but I find it funny you are arguing about who looks better in losing.

FlyingElvis said:
We are the masters of the "one game don't mean squat" mentality, but I find it funny you are arguing about who looks better in losing.
Don't look at me . I was only responding at the thread they started. They were the ones who did what you say. Do you know what pot calling the kettle black means?

tenndolfan said:
thats a tough loss to swallow buddy so talk all you want about our offensive performance yesterday cuz A LOSS IS A LOSS CLOWN!!!
Talking all that crap, and you lost too!!:roflmao: Taking your pent up frustration out on a poor Bills fan, how pathetic!!:lol:

FlyingElvis said:
I agree Elvis!! The best of the worst? How bad is that!

BleedinGreenNC said:
All i have to say is this.....

Jets 1-0

Dolphins 0-1 :roflmao:
If ONLY the season ended NOW for the Just - End - The - Season fans they could be champions ....
:roflmao:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom