wheres the bills fans now??? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wheres the bills fans now???

psirus716 said:
I'm not satisfied at all. But when you all make accusations that we got our *** kicked then I'm not going to agree. Getting your *** kicked is what happened to the dolphins yesterday. We should have won this game. But Also we should have expected chokes like this with a rookie head coach.

4th & 15? :spit:

The Jags? :spit:

Phinzone said:
lol Feeley put up better numbers than your franchise QB in HALF the playing time. Diffinitive victory? no....hell of a lot better chance to win than Jay? obviously.
Against a PREVENT D. He also had an INT, which sealed the game for the Titans.

Let's all collectively thank one Jack Del Rio for remembering his roots and instilling in his team his contemp for the pretenders from Canada...wait Buffalo...N/M...same difference.

psirus716 said:
I'm not satisfied at all. But when you all make accusations that we got our *** kicked then I'm not going to agree. Getting your *** kicked is what happened to the dolphins yesterday. We should have won this game. But Also we should have expected chokes like this with a rookie head coach.
should have but didn't. If you call a 10 point loss to a SB contender an *** kicking then you should have your head checked.

Karl_12 said:
That was a tough loss, but the way you people make it seem like it is the second coming of Danny Boy. The Bills will rebound from this loss, prepare for a 6-10 season at best.
You must have us confused with last years bills team.

Crisis said:
Way to be hypocritical.

I haven't seen anyone talking about stats, INTs/TDs are the only important stats for a QB, IMO. And Bledsoe was good in that category.
Better take off those rosey 4 CHOKE fan glasses then...
"Hypocritcal" :spit: That is quite funny considering how with the offseason the Dolphins have had the defense held the MVP of last season to 86 yards passing !!!!
Hell Feeley was 21/31/168 and that was in the 2nd half ...

Marino1983

FinsFan74 said:
Can someone PLEASE tell me who's better on both sides of the ball...Jax or Tenn??

No need to compare Miami and Buffalo at this point. When the 2 teams meet in week 6 both will be improved. I know Miami fans don't beleive the Bills will improve and Buffalo fans don't believe Miami will improve but they both will. It's a long season guys both teams have some talent they are just not executing.

byroan said:
should have but didn't. If you call a 10 point loss to a SB contender an *** kicking then you should have your head checked.
it was....you couldn't run at all. Chris Brown couldn't be stopped. Chambers couldn't get open...which I was rooting for because he was on my fantasy team. Then at the end of the game Feeley was so efficient because Tennesee didn't care how much you guys wanted to do 5 yard dump offs to your running backs and mcmichael. They had the game in hand and were playing a bend but not break defense. Why do you think during blow outs when the starting qb gets pulled the mop up qb always looks great.

Crisis said:
Against a PREVENT D. He also had an INT, which sealed the game for the Titans.

Lol MOULDS dropped a lateral so that's not Drew's fault, but it's Feeley's fault that Gordon ran the wrong route? :roflmao:

A Turnover is a turnover. Drew turned the ball over just like Feeley did. And I don't give a damn what D he was playing against he STILL moved the ball, put points on the board and had a better completion rating then your franchise QB. In his FIRST GAME as a dolphin :roflmao:

Make all the excuses you want, but you know and I know Feeley played as good as Drew.

psirus716 said:
What are you talking about!? Maybe you should read the whole thread...one of your fellow bills fans said that the Bills played so much better than the Fins....know your facts before you try to switch it around!

psirus716 said:
it was....you couldn't run at all. Chris Brown couldn't be stopped. Chambers couldn't get open...which I was rooting for because he was on my fantasy team. Then at the end of the game Feeley was so efficient because Tennesee didn't care how much you guys wanted to do 5 yard dump offs to your running backs and mcmichael. They had the game in hand and were playing a bend but not break defense. Why do you think during blow outs when the starting qb gets pulled the mop up qb always looks great.
Yea and Jimmy Smith couldn't be stopped. Chris Brown had 1 good carry that the defense blew the blitz on. He NEVER scored. I guess Buffalo was playing a bend but not break defense is that how you lost on the last play? Why do you think Leftwich looked so good on the final drive?

psirus716 said:
Blow Out?

Go home, ya know nothing.

Karl_12 said:
That was a tough loss, but the way you people make it seem like it is the second coming of Danny Boy. The Bills will rebound from this loss, prepare for a 6-10 season at best.

You actually see the Bills going 6-10 after this debacle? You are the optimist aren't you sunshine? :roflmao:

psirus716 said:
I can make excuses just as easily as you .... The Dolphin o-line has one starter from last year / this season and he was a rookie.. M Booker has been with the team all of 10 days and L Gordon, 3 or 5 days !!
:shakeno:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom