Which AFC EAST Team has Improved Most Overall (Coaches, Players, etc) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which AFC EAST Team has Improved Most Overall (Coaches, Players, etc)

Consider Player and Coaching additions

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hate to say it, but buffalo. think about it. miami was 11-5 last year. if they finish 13-3, its only a 2 game improvement. buffalo will top 3-13 this year(i'm guessing 7-9)

Re: you can weep too.

Originally posted by nyrican
I hear you, what a percentage...

now lets look at some numbers buddy boy...

in your defeats by the way which I enjoyed

1998- 38-3 Denver
1999 62-7 Jacksonville is still scoring
2000 27-0 da raydahs
2001 20-3 ravens

ouch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh let me end it like this DOWN BY 23 IN 4TH JETS STUN FISH IN OT...

JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how typical... the Jests fan thinkin his team is all that because they beat one team for a few years....
If the Jests are all that then WHY (hoping I have an intelligent Jests fan who can answer this question...so far I've found None - Zero - Zilch) aren't they in the playoffs every year? Why haven't they been to the SB since Joe Namath and his fur coat and panty hose? Why do the Jests have the FEWEST division titles in the AFC East?
Go ahead "buddy boy" revel in your two paltry wins a year..be happy with that.... if you manage it again in '02, that'll still be the highlight of your season. Meanwhile, you'll still be watching US in the playoffs...and eventually we'll be back to the SB... while your team sits home hoping someone besides you can beat us....
How pathetic...

Hey Jet loser. Check this out.....

Jet Playoff History

1960-1967........no playoff appearences in first 8 years
1968................2-0, Super Bowl Champs
1969................Lost to Chiefs in First Game

1970-1980........11 STRAIGHT SEASONS without reaching the playoffs. Best finish is 8-8. Sucks to be a Jet fan.

1981................0-1, Lost to Buffalo.
1982................2-1, SHUT OUT BY THE PHINS IN AFC CHAMPIONSHIP!!
1983-1984........missed playoffs (suprise).
1985................0-1, Lost to Patriots
1986................1-1, whooped KC....lost to Browns
1987-1990........oops!! Missed those playoffs again. 4 year drought.

1991................0-1, you guess it....1 and done.
1992-1997........darn, another 5 year drought.
1998................1-1, good team that year. Whooped by Broncos
1999-2000........true to form, follow a good year with another drought.

2001................0-1, 1-and-done....imagine that.

Wow. 6 wins in 42 years. That's impressive. How did it feel to win a Super Bowl sandwiched between 22 SEASONS without a playoff victory?? Then when you finally got a win, you got shut out by the Mighty Dolphins. That had to suck.

After the shutout, the Jets followed with 1 playoff victory in the next 15 seasons. OUTSTANDING!!

Since 1990, the Jets have been to the playoffs 3 times. We have been to the playoffs 9 of the last 12 years, winning 6 games. Hey!!..... that's the same number of games the Jets have won in 42 years!!

Look on the bright side, Jet fans. At least you're not the Tampa Bay Succaneers (.368 all time winning percentage).

Last edited by a moderator:
God...all that info really puts things in perspective doesn't it???;) I guess even with our last five playoff losses being blowouts. It is really nice to get to root for your team for an extra 1-3 weeks. But here is the kicker for me...:evil:

Since 1990, the Jets have been to the playoffs 3 times. We have been to the playoffs 9 of the last 12 years, winning 6 games. Hey!!..... that's the same number of games the Jets have won in 42 years!!

Now that is just too F-ing funny:lol:

:monkey: Jets

the jets have the worst win/loss record in the afc east!. i cant remember right now, but i think they are just ahead of atlanta!

i just checked, as of the end of the 2000 season, they are number 27 and atlanta is 28.

miami is number one in football and number two in the four major pro sports. the lakers are number one, by .007%!

after rattling cages, where did this dude go that thinks the jets are gods gift to football. (maybe as a joke, but certainly not a threat)

I think it's Jay Glazer on CBS Sportsline.com who just did a top ten list of what teams have done the best during the offseason at making themselves better. Buffalo is ranked #3 after Tampa Bay and Cleveland. Miami is at #9. Just thought y'all would like to know.

when you're at the bottom of the barrel........

Originally posted by TigerJ
I think it's Jay Glazer on CBS Sportsline.com who just did a top ten list of what teams have done the best during the offseason at making themselves better. Buffalo is ranked #3 after Tampa Bay and Cleveland. Miami is at #9. Just thought y'all would like to know.
its more likely your going to improve. i mean when you're on the bottom, there is only one direction to go and thats up! JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YOU KNOW!:D :rolleyes:

TigerJ................

Originally posted by TigerJ

I don't know if you've noticed, but almost all of the articles by CBS Sportsline.com are anti-Dolphins no matter what the 'Phins do in the offseason!:yell:

HMMMMMM

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
hate to say it, but buffalo. think about it. miami was 11-5 last year. if they finish 13-3, its only a 2 game improvement. buffalo will top 3-13 this year(i'm guessing 7-9)

Personally, I think it takes more IMPROVEMENT to go from 11 wins to 13 than it does to go from 3 wins to 7...Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom