Which AFC EAST Team has Improved Most Overall (Coaches, Players, etc) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which AFC EAST Team has Improved Most Overall (Coaches, Players, etc)

Consider Player and Coaching additions

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
DOLPHANMIKE: "Personally, I think it takes more IMPROVEMENT to go from 11 wins to 13 than it does to go from 3 wins to 7...Just my opinion."

Ninety percent of Bills fans will be disappointed if the Bills have only seven wins this year. We expect better. My call is for 9 wins. We don't think the playoffs are out of the question, but I know talk is cheap this time of year. In January, if the Bills do what I think they can do, you can expect me to rub your noses in it. I'll expect you to do the same if Buffalo falls flat and Miami is AFC East champion.

Originally posted by TigerJ
In January, if the Bills do what I think they can do, you can expect me to rub your noses in it. I'll expect you to do the same if Buffalo falls flat and Miami is AFC East champion.

9 wins will not give you the AFC East Championship anyway... even if you do get that many... you will be improved... but no title for you rthis year , maybe in a year or two...
better get those calluses built up on your nose tiger!
:D

I didn't predict that Buffalo would be AFC East champs, Wharfrat. I said Bills fans think the playoffs are possible for the Bills. Actually, I think the Bills will not win the AFC East. I don't think 9-7 will win a wild card slot, but with only a mild surprise of 10 wins it becomes possible. I know a wild card slot is a little more difficult with realignment. It's possible even 10-6 won't cut it depending on how things shake out. We'll just have to see.

Re: you can weep too.

Originally posted by nyrican
I hear you, what a percentage...

now lets look at some numbers buddy boy...

in your defeats by the way which I enjoyed

1998- 38-3 Denver
1999 62-7 Jacksonville is still scoring
2000 27-0 da raydahs
2001 20-3 ravens

ouch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh let me end it like this DOWN BY 23 IN 4TH JETS STUN FISH IN OT...

JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

Originally posted by TigerJ
I didn't predict that Buffalo would be AFC East champs, Wharfrat. I said Bills fans think the playoffs are possible for the Bills. Actually, I think the Bills will not win the AFC East. I don't think 9-7 will win a wild card slot, but with only a mild surprise of 10 wins it becomes possible. I know a wild card slot is a little more difficult with realignment. It's possible even 10-6 won't cut it depending on how things shake out. We'll just have to see.

10-6 only a mild suprise? More like major upset.

Back
Top Bottom