Which AFC East Team Wins The SB Next... And Why? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which AFC East Team Wins The SB Next... And Why?

The hardest piece of the puzzle to find is the quarterback and Buffalo is farther ahead in this than either Miami or New York.

What????:lol: Losman isn't close to Chad.

Well, if Pennington hasn't done anything yet, then Losman isn't even on the list. When healthy, and he has been of late, Penny is a very good QB, and is far from a "prospect."

Dirtywater!

Yeah, while Loseman might still be a project with huge upside (I personally have not seen it) Chad has proven, that when healthy, he can lead his team to wins and playoffs (although not a lot of wins in the playoffs).

BZ

Dirtywater!

Yeah, while Loseman might still be a project with huge upside (I personally have not seen it)

Pop in a tape of the 2nd Jets game, the Jacksonville game, the Miami game, and the Houston game, among others.

:wink:

Pop in a tape of the 2nd Jets game, the Jacksonville game, the Miami game, and the Houston game, among others.

:wink:

Yeah, what's the point? he led you to 7 wins, Chad off 2 shoulder surgeries led us to 10 and every year he's been healthy we've made the postseason.

Yeah, what's the point? he led you to 7 wins,

What I said had zero to do with Chad, first off. So I don't know where you're going with that one based on the comment I made.

Second of all, BZ said he didn't see the upside of JP that others see. I suggested he take a look at the games I listed, and he'll see why Losman has a great upside.

And what do you mean he led us to 7 wins? Is it his job to stop the run? Cover receivers? Make tackles? The 7-9 record, which was an improvement over 2005, was not all on Losman.

What I said had zero to do with Chad, first off. So I don't know where you're going with that one based on the comment I made.

Second of all, BZ said he didn't see the upside of JP that others see. I suggested he take a look at the games I listed, and he'll see why Losman has a great upside.

And what do you mean he led us to 7 wins? Is it his job to stop the run? Cover receivers? Make tackles? The 7-9 record, which was an improvement over 2005, was not all on Losman.

Very Well Put!!:kick:

I try and argue this all the time---a few arguments wth NYJunc. Why the QB is given the props for wins and losses is beyond me....especially in the ultimate team game. Is he a major proponent in the win? Yes. Moreso than other positions? Yes. But, is the QB the direct correlation to wins and losses? No. We won 5 games in a row, with Joey Harrington having a QB rating over 70 in one of those!!

I try and argue this all the time---a few arguments wth NYJunc. Why the QB is given the props for wins and losses is beyond me....especially in the ultimate team game. Is he a major proponent in the win? Yes. Moreso than other positions? Yes. But, is the QB the direct correlation to wins and losses? No. We won 5 games in a row, with Joey Harrington having a QB rating over 70 in one of those!!

So I guess the Dolphins didn't really need a QB to keep them out of the playoffs for 5 years eh?

BZ

Touchy??

Sabres!:sidelol:

Nope, not at all. I was just wondering where he got Chad Pennington from my post about Losman. I didn't know where it was coming from.

Go back and read the post by Dirtywater. He was talking about JP and Chad and that is how I brought it up.

Again, it will be interesting to see if JP without a proven runner can actually win more than half the games this year.

I don't see it, but if you do that is great and good luck.

BZ

it's his job to WIN! Since 2002 the Jets are 31-23 w/ Chad as the starter w/ 3 PO appearances and a div title while w/o him we are 8-19. In 2005 we were 4-12 after Chad went down in week 3 then he comes abck and we win 10. Cha is a winner, JP has alot to prove in that area and in '02 our D was 14th in points allowed and 24th overall while last year Buf's D was 10th in PA and 19th overall yet Chad led us to a div title- the ONLY QB besides Brady to have a div title since 2001.

Why is it when Chad plays we tend to win and when he doesn't we tend to lose? QBs are judged mainly on wins and Chad wins when he plays and the Jets lose when he doesn't.

Nope, not at all. I was just wondering where he got Chad Pennington from my post about Losman. I didn't know where it was coming from.

Similar to the 'Sabres' comment in this thread. :)

I brought up Chad b/c we were discussing the QBs. Another poster said "The hardest piece of the puzzle to find is the quarterback and Buffalo is farther ahead in this than either Miami or New York. " That's where Chad comes in.

Back
Top Bottom