Which games will you be rooting for Dolphins to win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which games will you be rooting for Dolphins to win

CONVIGLIONUS

Active Roster
Reaction score
First of all I would normally never root to lose but this season is totally different. The teams objective is to play well but lose the games to guarantee the first overall pick in the 2020 draft. That being said the only games I want to win are the games against the JETS. I hate the Jets more then any team in all of sports. Just give me 1 win against them this season thats all I ask

F****** typically overrated and over-hyped Philthadelphia Eagles.

They've got 1 measly SB ring and now they think their s*** doesn't stink, nevermind the fact WASH, NYG, and DAL have 12 combined lol.

First of all I would normally never root to lose but this season is totally different. The teams objective is to play well but lose the games to guarantee the first overall pick in the 2020 draft. That being said the only games I want to win are the games against the JETS. I hate the Jets more then any team in all of sports. Just give me 1 win against them this season thats all I ask

I disagree. I think the goal was to clean up Tannenbaum's terrible contracts, and stack draft capital to rebuild this team going forward.

This team is going out there to win every game albeit with a weaker roster. How do you sell to a team "Hey guys; play well and play hard! We want to see you guys give 100% effort! Whatever you do though, lose the game!"

Back
Top Bottom