Which games will you be rooting for Dolphins to win | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which games will you be rooting for Dolphins to win

All of them. It just won't hurt when we lose like it usually does
This. Once a game gets out of hand, it won’t bother me as much. That said, as long as the game is a “game”, I’m all in on wanting to win. Can’t ever root for them to lose.

They're easily one of the best teams in the NFL.

Naw, they will continue to lose to Dallas (0-4 against Zeke) and Carson will continue to make boneheaded decisions like these which will cost them games:

Dallas is taking that division and Philly will be lucky to get a wildcard, which will be hilarious considering how over-hyped Philly is.

There's no f****** St. Nick to bail them out this time around...

Last edited:
I will be rooting so hard against the Ravens this week, foam will be coming out of my mouth (yes I know, got to do something about that), and will not stop rooting until the final week of the season.

I will be rooting so hard against the Ravens this week, foam will be coming out of my mouth (yes I know, got to do something about that), and will not stop rooting until the final week of the season.

Yep, me too lol. Kill the Ratbirds!

I will root for them to win every game, but if they only win one I hope they beat the Jets.

Hypothetical scenario, we are 1-14 heading into the Bengals game, they are 2-13. We face the Pats in final game. Who you rooting for, Bengals or Dolphins?

We play the bengals? Is that home or away? Say it’s away please

Hypothetical scenario, we are 1-14 heading into the Bengals game, they are 2-13. We face the Pats in final game. Who you rooting for, Bengals or Dolphins?

Buying my Randy Dalton jersey if that was the scenario.

Come week 5 when we are 0-4, most people on here will be rooting for loses. Some just gonna learn the hard way.

Once the bengals sell aj green at the trade deadline shits getting real

Back
Top Bottom