Which games will you be rooting for Dolphins to win | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which games will you be rooting for Dolphins to win

I'm not even going to pretend that I am willing to give up the chance to find a potentially franchise changing QB just for the sake of another 6-10 season. **** that, been there, done that and it isnt fun. It's time to tank for Tua and tank hard.

Im not going to be sitting applauding tds against the Dolphins, but I have already mentally written off the entire season.

However, I'd like to beat the Pats in Miami

Last edited:
You should worry about the bengals

Aj green gets dealt white flags waiving

They play the 49ers, bills, cardinals, raiders, jets and fins. That's six games that would be coin flips. Although the bills are gonna be pretty decent this year. Thats probably not a coin flip.

I normally want to beat the Jets into the ground as well as the Patriots but it won't break my heart if we lose. 0 - 16

All games until we are mathematically (or geometrically) elminated, then lose away.

They play the 49ers, bills, cardinals, raiders, jets and fins. That's six games that would be coin flips. Although the bills are gonna be pretty decent this year. Thats probably not a coin flip.

And we have 3 dumpster fires in wash nyg and bengals all at home right?

I’m still nervous especially if we get quality coaching

I'm not even going to pretend that I am willing to give up the chance to find a potentially franchise changing QB just for the sake of another 6-10 season. **** that, been there, done that and it isnt fun. It's time to tank for Tua and tank hard.

Im not going to be sitting applauding tds against the Dolphins, but I have already mentally written off the entire season.

However, I'd like to beat the Pats in Miami
Beating the Pats might hurt our draft position!!!!!!!!!!
Are you tanking, or not!??????

And we have 3 dumpster fires in wash nyg and bengals all at home right?

I’m still nervous especially if we get quality coaching

Giants is away. I legitimately think we could throw a game. With as blatantly obvious as this "rebuild" has been the last week, I wouldnt put anything past them at this point. could have Rupert Murdock back there at QB at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beating the Pats might hurt our draft position!!!!!!!!!!
Are you tanking, or not!??????

I think one little win is safe:) but your right my commitment to Tua is lacking

I'll be rooting for the Dolphins to win in all of the games. I expect them to win 0-3 of them.

Back
Top Bottom