Which games will you be rooting for Dolphins to win | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which games will you be rooting for Dolphins to win

Since I am an actual male with low-hanging fruit, testosterone, and am not a cuckold - all of them. Anyone who is rooting against that or says dumb things like the fins might throw a game, has small testicles and lacks male vigor.

Since I am an actual male with low-hanging fruit, testosterone, and am not a cuckold - all of them. Anyone who is rooting against that or says dumb things like the fins might throw a game, has small testicles and lacks male vigor.
I'd much rather have high hanging grapes than a pair of low swinging coconuts.

Hypothetical scenario, we are 1-14 heading into the Bengals game, they are 2-13. We face the Pats in final game. Who you rooting for, Bengals or Dolphins?
I’m honestly not worried about the Bengals. They really like Ryan Finley, he’ll prob take over that team and play really well with AJ Green.

Me!?!?. I want Miami to win every dang one of them. As was stated before,, I'm fan of this team. I really don't see how you can root for them to lose. Oh yeah, better draft position. Well I'll say this....you never know what you'll get in the draft. There is no such thing as a franchise QB. A multitude of things can happen (i.e. he can suck, break a leg, NOT want to play for Miami etc). Since Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round, I'll trust he (the franchise QB) can be drafted anywhere.
I'd rather just root and hope Miami can win.

Yea all of them- but when we play Adam Gaze and the Jets ill be hysterically rooting for our Fins.

I think 'm rooting to win each game, but if they should lose I don't think it will bother me as much as it might in a normal season. In that regard it's almost like a 20 game preseason for me. I want to win, I want to be entertained by the team, I want to see some of the young players develop and in the overall scheme of things if the lose I'll be ok.

I'd much rather have high hanging grapes than a pair of low swinging coconuts.

Only a millennial that has absorbed too much radiation would say this. My grandfather had a bag on him that hung out the car window, he stored Ammo under it to hide it from the Nazis, a prodigious basketballs sized orb tethered by enough stretched skin to resemble a piece of dental floss is what gets men through wars, and the ladies love the bludgeoning as we all know.

OK... Lets start with this...

I DONT WANT THE FIRST OVERALL PICK IN THE DRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want the 32nd...:rolleyes:

My heart wants us to go 16-0. My brain wants us to go 0-16 and not screw up another tank job. You can knock Luck’s abrupt retirement, but at least we might have won a playoff game with him before he left.

Back
Top Bottom