Which games will you be rooting for Dolphins to win | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which games will you be rooting for Dolphins to win

As a Dolphins fan, I don't see how you can watch this game Sunday and hope for anything but a monumental upset. Especially reading what Ravens beat writers are predicting:

I've read: Ravens put up no less than 50, Ravens tie their record with 11 sacks, Ravens force 5 turnovers...

Nothing would make me happier than shocking the world on Sunday

First of all I would normally never root to lose but this season is totally different. The teams objective is to play well but lose the games to guarantee the first overall pick in the 2020 draft. That being said the only games I want to win are the games against the JETS. I hate the Jets more then any team in all of sports. Just give me 1 win against them this season thats all I ask
Games 1-16

As a Dolphins fan, I don't see how you can watch this game Sunday and hope for anything but a monumental upset. Especially reading what Ravens beat writers are predicting:

I've read: Ravens put up no less than 50, Ravens tie their record with 11 sacks, Ravens force 5 turnovers...

Nothing would make me happier than shocking the world on Sunday

Besides the win, I’d like to see Miami be the more physical team. I’d like to see Baker get a few clean shots on Jackson.

To the OP this thread is ****ing stupid. Come on! We want them to win them all. We root for our favorite team to win always why in the **** would it be any different this year huh? That's stupidity. The record will be what record will be at end of the season whatever it will be. If its 6-10 would complain with this roster what if they go 9-7? Even if we win 4 an play insane football and show progress but end up on the wrong side would you complain about rooting for them to win? Make no sense man re-think your logic.

First of all I would normally never root to lose but this season is totally different. The teams objective is to play well but lose the games to guarantee the first overall pick in the 2020 draft. That being said the only games I want to win are the games against the JETS. I hate the Jets more then any team in all of sports. Just give me 1 win against them this season thats all I ask

Being you’re a fake BS fan, what team do you actually root for? Bills, Jets?

Back
Top Bottom