Which player is the key to the Dolphin's season? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which player is the key to the Dolphin's season?

Us advancing is up to two things: the offensive line and the QB...

Over the past few years we have gained at each position except quarterback and offensive line.

Ever since Jay Fiedler made that run against Oakland to win the game, I've always been an advocate. I even bought the Fiedler #9 jersey, but he has disappointed me as of late.

I think that if we can get sufficient O-line production, then Feeley can do well and take us to the promised land. I feel we are sufficient in every other aspect of the game, just as long as the refs don't enfore the new illegal contact rule as often as I fear.

Finfan80 said:
I think it will be our play at QB. If we get even just above average QB play, we have the potential to do very well, with Ricky and our receivers (assuming our D plays like it has the last two seasons). I don't think Fiedler has the potential to play much better than he has, so I would have to say AJ is the key to whether we do very well or just well -which would be about the same as the last two seasons
I would agree to this comment.Just by the nature of the position the QB is in all of the plays thus its important that he produces.AJ was brought in to upgrade the position .I have faith he will do so.:up:

Back
Top Bottom