Which QB gives us the best shot to go places? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which QB gives us the best shot to go places?

Which QB can take us to the promise land in 2004?

• Kurt Warner FA - STL

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Mark Brunell FA - JAX

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Phillip Rivers - NC State

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Eli Manning - Ole Miss

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • Ben Rothlesberger - Miami(O)

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 8.8%

• Total voters
personally, I w/like us to draft at QB #1 bit not for help in 2004 but more for help after 2004

I myself picked Brunell, I liked how he was doing before he was benched in favor of Jacksonville's "Future" in Byron Leftwich (who is gonna be a damn good QB)

Brunell as i said in other threads was very efficient, he wasnt getting much support from the ground game (Taylor was still hurt, but now hes running all over the place cause hes 100 percent) and the defense wasnt very thrilling either....Brunell would be a great pickup...

your list consists of three rookies...teams led by rookie qbs dont go very far, in fact i dont remember a rookie qb taking his team to the playoffs ever

EDIT: except marino :p

Fix the OL, and K. Warner could light it up.....

Add his favorite target from St. Louis {I. Bruce}, and we're in great shape IMO...

I like M. Brunell, and the other rookies listed, but to have a guy with an arm like KW has, could really be something impressive IMO...

Imagine this offense : QB K. Warner, RB R. Williams, WR C. Chambers and WR I. Bruce, along with TE R. McMicheal, and you've got to be impressed. The NFL would certainly stand up and take notice of our offense for a change....

Honestly, as long as we fix the OL, and get a serious WR threat opposite CC, I really don't care who the QB is next year. Even Jay would benefit greatly from having those two things in order....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

I threw those rookies in there because they are all we talk about on this board, and some of them have enough talent to really get the job done, and like u said "Marino did it", who knows what will happen?

QB E. Manning is just another "name" IMO....

He's nothing like Peyton. Sure, some day he could be a very solid QB, but I wouldn't draft him expecting the same thing that PM is capable of....

Time will tell, but this Phinz team doesn't have anymore time....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:fire:

The chances of the Fins getting any of the 3 college QBs listed are slim and none. Unless they make a trade to get a top 10 draft pick, which I'd say is very unlikely. As for Warner or Brunell, if that's the best available, I'd vote other.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
in fact i dont remember a rookie qb taking his team to the playoffs ever

EDIT: except marino :p

Marino was in his 2nd year. ;)

Originally posted by ajdoggie
The chances of the Fins getting any of the 3 college QBs listed are slim and none. Unless they make a trade to get a top 10 draft pick, which I'd say is very unlikely.

Phillip Rivers will most likely be there when we pick.

Back
Top Bottom