Which QB will be the new Beast in the East. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which QB will be the new Beast in the East.

The New Guy

Starter
Reaction score
With the recent report that the Dolphins are looking at Culpepper, McNair, and Ramsey, which QB would the other teams in the AFC East hate to see us get. You don’t have to stick with the three that were mentioned above. You can choose any QB that the Dolphins have a real chance at signing or trading for.

Brees and Culpepper are Miami's best options, IMO. They'd give us a very legitimate chance at going far into the playoffs.

ih8brady said:
Brees and Culpepper are Miami's best options, IMO. They'd give us a very legitimate chance at going far into the playoffs.

:yeahthat:

Assuming they both recover well

Both are good QB's, but both have serious injuries. Culpepper's injury has been rumored to be a 12-18 month injury which would keep him out atleast until midseason next year. Brees seriously hurt an average throwing arm, I wouldnt trust it.

The one that would scare me would be Daunte, but it wouldnt be next year, it would be the following year.

Culpepper will cost a whole lot of money though. FOr a guy who tore up all three ligaments in his knee, Ide be a little hesitant knowing this guy has a $100 million + contract and wants even more, plus it would take picks to get him.

I like Brees just for the fact that we would not have to give up a Draft pick to get him, but his injury kind of scares me. There are a lot of other options though. It will be fun to see the direction Mueller and Saban will go in. I am looking forward to having a great QB in Miami again. :D

Culpepper has the same injury Mcgahee had. I wouldnt count on him too much for next season.

I'd say Brees. The Vikings want alot for Culpepper and we won't budge to their standards. All we got to do for Brees is give him a big contract with alot of money invloved and then we have ourselves a QB.

The New Guy said:
With the recent report that the Dolphins are looking at Culpepper, McNair, and Ramsey, which QB would the other teams in the AFC East hate to see us get.

They will hate to see us with anyone who is better than Frerotte. All teams know we are only a QB away from being true contenders.

FinaticalOne said:
They will hate to see us with anyone who is better than Frerotte. All teams know we are only a QB away from being true contenders.

Most teams are a QB away.

yea your right...the bills arnt a whole team away...they are a whole CITY AWAY!!!! maybe if they move that sorry franchise to LA they would have a better chance at winning!!

miaD5499 said:
yea your right...the bills arnt a whole team away...they are a whole CITY AWAY!!!! maybe if they move that sorry franchise to LA they would have a better chance at winning!!

:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom