Which QB will be the new Beast in the East. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which QB will be the new Beast in the East.

I'd hate to see you get Ramsey, I have been worried for a few years you might get him and I want him. Culpepper wouldn't worry me in the least- I HOPE you gt him. he is an overpaid, overrated choker. Brees is good and I'd be worried w/ him as well although his injury could affect things.

There will be no new beast of the east. The best QB in football, Tom Brady is in the east. He's the past, the current, and future beast of the east.

DrewDaGreat said:
There will be no new beast of the east. The best QB in football, Tom Brady is in the east. He's the past, the current, and future beast of the east.

So he is your everything huh? :lol: Does he complete you?? :lol:

Brokeback football with drewdagreat and Brady.....:sidelol:

DrewDaGreat said:

There is no question he is the best QB in the NFL so obviously he is the best in the division.

nyjunc said:
There is no question he is the best QB in the NFL so obviously he is the best in the division.

I wouldnt go that far, in my opinion, Manning and Palmer are better QB's. But as far as the division goes right now, brady is the best QB.

steeda said:
I wouldnt go that far, in my opinion, Manning and Palmer are better QB's. But as far as the division goes right now, brady is the best QB.
Palmer?

And Mr. Clutch Peyton?

That's a joke.

And yes I'm not gay, but if I could marry Tom Brady, I would.

steeda said:

Palmer has had 1 good season so he's not even in the discussion and we all know waht a choker Manning is. I don't believe it's even close, no Brady may not put up great fantasy #s like Peyton but he WINS and pressure never affects him unlike Peyton.

ih8brady said:
Brees and Culpepper are Miami's best options, IMO. They'd give us a very legitimate chance at going far into the playoffs.

Ditto.

Brees will be the best option for the Phins.

Unless Marino has a nightmare of Shannon Sharpe calling him a "loser" over and over for not winning a SB(I still haven't forgotten that Shannon. One day you'll get yours! GRR!), wakes up in a cold sweat, quits CBS with the ensuing phone call, and tells Wayne to hire a $10 million training staff and starts conditioning every day until the season starts...

...and then I woke up. :(

ih8brady said:
Brees and Culpepper are Miami's best options, IMO. They'd give us a very legitimate chance at going far into the playoffs.

Considering Brees has never won a playoff game and Culpepper has once gone deep(in his 1st yr as a starter and he posted a 13 rating in that game) I don't think you'll be booking trips deep into the playoffs w/ either. Sure it could happen but in no way does it guarantee you to happen.

nyjunc said:
Considering Brees has never won a playoff game and Culpepper has once gone deep(in his 1st yr as a starter and he posted a 13 rating in that game) I don't think you'll be booking trips deep into the playoffs w/ either. Sure it could happen but in no way does it guarantee you to happen.

Last time I checked FOOTBALL was a team sport!!

calphin said:
Last time I checked FOOTBALL was a team sport!!

Yep but QB is a positon defined by the team's success. It's why Brady is better than Manning and Culpepepr b/c he makes plays to help his team win and the others choke in big spots.

Brees' current team is much better than what Miami currently has and he ahs 1 playoff appearance and zero playoff wins so why would he be guaranteed to win playoff games w/ Miami?

Im crossing my fingers for Brees but Culpepper is a good option too. I think its a win-win situation and we are going all the way next season. GO-FINS!

nyjunc said:
Brees' current team is much better than what Miami currently has

I would have to disagree with you on that. Look at our offense:

WR’s Chambers, Booker, Welker, Gilmore.

TE McMichael.

RB’s Brown, Williams. (if he is not suspended)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vrs. The Chargers.

WR’s K.McCardell, ?, ?, ?

TE A. Gates

RB’s Tomlinson, Turner.

We definitely have the edge at WR. If Williams is not suspended, I would say that we also have the edge there as well. TE is the only position that the Chargers are slightly better than the Dolphins. If we get Brees or Culpepper, the Dolphins will be the new Beast in the East. Even if we don’t get either of them, I think we will still probably win the division. The rest of the East is not looking so good. The Dolphins are moving up.

Back
Top Bottom