Which running back would you rather have? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which running back would you rather have?

Avalanche of Wins

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
right now, would you take a returning ricky williams and his issues ( not to beat a dead horse ) or would you take willis mcgahee and his held together with duct tape and some string knee..

ummmm McGahee, why are you asking???

Ricky is more of a Gandhi than a football player..

claytonAndDuper said:
right now, would you take a returning ricky williams and his issues ( not to beat a dead horse ) or would you take willis mcgahee and his held together with duct tape and some string knee..

McGahees knee is no more likely to blow out again than Ronnie Browns, Rickys, or any other players. A reconstructed knee, properly rehabbed, dosen't just explode.

What makes Ronnie Brown immune to injury? Maybe he's been healthy while spilitting carries, but when he has to carry the load... who knows?

I would have to take McGahee over Ricky because Willis is much younger and fresher then Ricky is. Willis also has his heart and head into the game.

i would take ricky. ricky is proven to be the best in the league. willis is one good hit from being done. his leg will not hang playing on that cement they call a field in buffalo.

dolfan305 said:
i would take ricky. ricky is proven to be the best in the league. willis is one good hit from being done. his leg will not hang playing on that cement they call a field in buffalo.

He is no more likely to hurt his previously injured knee than Brown, Williams, Chambers or any other player is.

and which cement field are you talking about, the one with the synthetic grass, sand, and rubber pellets to cushion the falls (field turf)

I'd rather have our field than the infield.

Losman7 said:
He is no more likely to hurt his previously injured knee than Brown, Williams, Chambers or any other player is.

and which cement field are you talking about, the one with the synthetic grass, sand, and rubber pellets to cushion the falls (field turf)

I'd rather have our field than the infield.
u got me with the infield comment.

I can't believe this is a topic for debate. Why would anyone opt for Williams over McGahee at this point? McGahee just came off a tremendous season and Williams just lost 40 pounds, will miss four games for drugs, has been doing yoga and "finding himself". Oh yeah, and McGahee's 5 years younger.

I would take Willis. Its an easy choic but the main reason to get willis is so when he has a bad play and tries to give some lip about it you could just be like, what you talkin bout willis

Back
Top Bottom