Which team is better, Jets or Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which team is better, Jets or Dolphins?

Better?

• Total voters
how can you possibly think this will come out anywhere close to even on this board?

how can you possibly think this will come out anywhere close to even on this board?

I thought the majority of posters weren't homers? If people are being honest, the Jets will come out on top in a landslide, so we'll see.

Right now? Jets. They have proven more. That can all change in a matter of days though.

I thought the majority of posters weren't homers? If people are being honest, the Jets will come out on top in a landslide, so we'll see.

Why would it be a landslide? The Jets, rather Favre, pulled that win out of his *** against us, & even then we had a chance to win the game in the end. The Jets have lost to NE, SD & OAK, we beat all of them. I'm not saying the Dolphins are better, but how in the world can you say a landslide? I think both teams are pretty damn even, imo.

I think your being just a bit hypocritic.
Maybe it wouldn't be such a "landslide" if you weren't a homer?

Honestly right now I think the Jets are a better team. However, I am not really sold on them being an elite team either. I do think it is close call.
We have to both be honest that our whole division is profiting from a pretty weak schedule.
Now I want to hear the whole AFC East saying thanks for the schedule, due to our 1-15 year last year:boohoo:

You have my opinion, but I refuse to vote and click on the Jets in the poll, it would make me feel dirty.

Lets keep this civil from both ends. All he did was ask a honest question.

With Favre Jets>Phins..... Without Favre Jets<Phins......period.

Lets keep this civil from both ends. All he did was ask a honest question.

He just became a member two days ago, his username is Jets Own Miami, he's asking who is a better team on a Dolphin forum. An "honest" question? Please, this is trolling at it's best.

Back
Top Bottom