Which team is better, Jets or Dolphins? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which team is better, Jets or Dolphins?

Better?

• Total voters
Why are you even here? Seriously what is the point of you being here. Are you so insecure that you need to come to a rival teams fan website to feel good about yourself &/or your team?

Shoo, go away!

Stop being so sensitive. Its an internet message board. This is a thread for AFC East teams. I'm not doing anything wrong by being here. Theres a ton of Dolphin fans at Jet fans websites. There is nothing wrong with it. It's sports. Arguing and disagreeing is what makes it fun.

Why are you even here? Seriously what is the point of you being here. Are you so insecure that you need to come to a rival teams fan website to feel good about yourself &/or your team?

Shoo, go away!

Isnt this the Beasts of the East section of the forum?? Doesnt that mean all teams in the AFC East?? :boohoo:

It is rather funny seeing all these Jest fans coming over here(usually after they win a game) and expecting us to be fawning over their team haha.

I do think the Jest are a GREAT team this year. Lets see if they can get it done in Jan.

Jets will crumble soon enough. They beat the titans. Great job.. Let's see how they finish the season.

Saying the Jets doesn't make me a homer or anybody else wrong, it is the fact. The Jets are a 1st place team, have a better record, and are 1-0 head-to-head, yet this board is going 75% Dolphins. There is so much homer here that this might as well be an episode of The Simpsons :rolleyes:.

It must be nice to have the capability of coming to this site with the only intention on getting on everyone's nerves b/c "your" team is having a good year.

Let's see where you'll be when the Jets are having a tough season.

You are correct! I knew i like you!:up:

Well clearly the Jets are the better team right now, anyone denying that has a problem with admitting the truth. Who cares though? Some teams will be better then other teams, that's just how it is.

But to create a poll about it when you know what the true answer is, that's immature and kind of pointless.

It's like a pimp calling himself a pimp. We know you're a pimp, there's no need to walk around town proclaiming like we're idiots

Hmm. Two and half weeks later and where all tied. I bet that Homer (Jets Own Miami) never comes back to this site. At least until the Jets do something good again. :lol:

Hmm. Two and half weeks later and where all tied. I bet that Homer (Jets Own Miami) never comes back to this site. At least until the Jets do something good again. :lol:

The guy who has 47 posts since August is calling out another fan?

Back
Top Bottom