Which team is better, Jets or Dolphins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which team is better, Jets or Dolphins?

Better?

• Total voters
What is up with all the trolls lately?

Go hop out your mothers basement and find a job or something.

And of course, my pick is the Dolphins, I will never say the Jests are better, **** the Jests...

we will see in two weeks, but for right now probably the jets just because their running game is coming too. But they have not really been tested so with back to back rought games against titans and at Broncos we will see where they are at. But who cares right now all that matters is week 17

Also with ALL THE MONEY the jets paid to vets who might have 2 more years left they better make the playoffs this year and the superbowl or else their whole organization is going to be circling the sink hole for the next 5 years

Jets are over the cap by 20 million next year .

Great, concise post, I completely agree and thank you for the honesty.

Right now, I say the Jets have a slim edge over us. But after all the millions you spend and with getting the super larger than life Brett the Jet, you guys have 1 more win that a team that went 1-15. So you must be really thrilled!!!

The Jets are SLIGHTLY better than the Dolphins at this point. As they should be since they signed a lot of "name" players during the offseason.

I will say that the Jets are built more for now than for the long term. They have a lot of good players, but they are older players. The Dolphins are setting themselves up to be good for quite a few years. Mangini and co are setting up to win this season. This is extactly what Wannstedt did with the Dolphins. Sure you get some good years and even trips to the playoffs, but it eventually falls apart, just like it did for the Dolphins. I think the Jets will be good a year or two, not great, but this team will implode very soon. Favre is no spring chicken. lol.

I thought the majority of posters weren't homers? If people are being honest, the Jets will come out on top in a landslide, so we'll see.

Wow, don't even entertain this... A blatant and ridiculous effort to get Phin fans to vote against their team... :shakeno:

Thanks for throwing Chad out with the garbage. Get back to us when Favre decides to pull his offseason retirement routine and you've got ZERO answer at QB going forward. Worst cap situation in the league, you better hope to baby jeebus you win it all this year because there will be some major casualties next year on your roster. Your squad will fail to rent a title this year, and I can't wait to see Favre pick up the interception pace again. You know he will, it's in your head just like it's in his head. He just can't help it, and I will be shocked if he doesn't throw at least three picks this weekend.

Thanks for throwing Chad out with the garbage. Get back to us when Favre decides to pull his offseason retirement routine and you've got ZERO answer at QB going forward. Worst cap situation in the league, you better hope to baby jeebus you win it all this year because there will be some major casualties next year on your roster. Your squad will fail to rent a title this year, and I can't wait to see Favre pick up the interception pace again. You know he will, it's in your head just like it's in his head. He just can't help it, and I will be shocked if he doesn't throw at least three picks this weekend.
Favre retirement talk will likely dominate the Jets offseason. The other big topic will be if they swing and miss again on their first round draft pick like they did last year with Gholsten.

I thought the majority of posters weren't homers? If people are being honest, the Jets will come out on top in a landslide, so we'll see.

A landslide? Yea right. Because you guys beat us so convincingly when we played. :rolleyes:

A lucky play on 4th and long, when youre kicker was injured, which in turn may have benefitted you since you wound up getting a TD there. Couple that with our boneheaded "star"(at least if you ask people on here), running back that cost us a crucial TO late in the game and you won by the skin of your teeth.

And your record just happens to be 1 game better(Only right now. We will have the same record around 4:30pm on Sunday) and you think the Jets are just so clearly better than the phins???? Get real.

So if we say Miami, we're homers. But if you say the Jets by a landslide that doesn't make you a homer?:rolleyes2:

Remember the sign that was posted on the Mnday nijght game by 4 Jet fans, that spelled "Jest"? I'll let you figure out where I'm going with that question.

BTW, this belongs in the depths, cause the only answer you want to read is that the Jets are better and if you don't you get that answer, you get all pissy.

Last edited by a moderator:
So if we say Miami, we're homers. But if you say the Jets by a landslide that doesn't make you a homer?:rolleyes2:

Remember the sign that was posted on the Mnday nijght game by 4 Jet fans, that spelled "Jest"? I'll let you figure out where I'm going with that question.

BTW, this belongs in the depths, cause the only answer you want to read is that the Jets are better and if you don't you get that answer, you get all pissy.

Saying the Jets doesn't make me a homer or anybody else wrong, it is the fact. The Jets are a 1st place team, have a better record, and are 1-0 head-to-head, yet this board is going 75% Dolphins. There is so much homer here that this might as well be an episode of The Simpsons :rolleyes:.

This is the stupidest thread I've ever seen in this forum and there is a lot of competition (including some of my own.)

Could some kind Fin Fan please use this:

clear.gif

Thank You!

Saying the Jets doesn't make me a homer or anybody else wrong, it is the fact. The Jets are a 1st place team, have a better record, and are 1-0 head-to-head, yet this board is going 75% Dolphins. There is so much homer here that this might as well be an episode of The Simpsons :rolleyes:.

Uh huh, howd all that help the Pats in the SB last year over the Giants?? You seem to think 7-3 is light years better than 6-4, you also talk as if the Jets are coming off a 12-4 AFC Championship winnig season. You act like Miami has no offense or defense, they're simply lucky to be 6-4. Why don't you give it a rest.

I think it's more than fair that Dolphin fans believe Miami is Better than NY if they want to, cuase there isn't a huge difference between the two teams. And you know what else? I don't thiunk either team will win a SB this year, so seriously, whats the point of this thread? Just so you can act all shocked and offended that we feel the same about our team that you feel about yours? Kinda dumb to start a thread asking a dumb question to begin with.

I believe the Jets are the better team when they put everything on the table. They have been underachieving all year.

They have one of the best secondary in the league.

But, dolphins are just playing the best they possibly can they are out to prove everything.

Back
Top Bottom