• Chargers
  • Colts
  • Titans
  • Ravens
  • Redskins
  • Cowboys
  • Eagles
_

What's your forecast for Wins/Loses this year?
_

@Pats
@Jets
@ giants
@Bills (maybe, i have my doubts)

13-3 we dont blow any home games....We lose to bills only if (god forbid) a main player is injured.

@ Jets
@ Bills
Eagles- We have problems with roaming QB's
Titans (possibly, see above statement)

13-3 or 12-4

Originally posted by gunn34
@ Jets
@ Bills
Eagles- We have problems with roaming QB's
Titans (possibly, see above statement)

13-3 or 12-4

We've owned the Titans over the years so I don't think so.

Split with the Jets/Pats/Bills (since we never seem to do good in the division.)/Colts (they are due for one against us).

At Bills (That really hurt to say.)

Eagles

And 1 Misc. game that we will say, "How did we lose to them?"

What kind of negative B#llsh@t is this?

Dude, I understand that everything can't be as rosy as we would like. But, one would imagine that at this positive time of year (haven't lost a game yet, no one's injured) that we would be more focused on what games we will win and not which ones we wil lose. Now that I have come down from my soap box I will answer your cyanide laced question.

We will lose 2 games: one to the Patriots and one to the Bills. Both away games. We will finish this season 14-2. This is if everyone stays healthy a more realistic outcome is 12-4.

your cyanide laced question
My question is just that, a question: Nothing less, nothing more.

In Answer: If I was to brew of a cup cyanide, I will offer it to the Jets, Bills or Pats and never to the Dolphins.

When I cheer on the Dolphins, my hands are held high in the sky while my feet remain flat on the ground. We will lose games even if attitudes are positive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree 100% with Circling on that forecast.

WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING WE WILL LOSE TO THE EAGLES???????????

NO! It's just not happening! They won't be able to even think about running on us, and their passing game isn't good enough to work on our secondary.

Plus, it's Monday night in our house. WE ALWAYS WIN HOME NIGHT GAMES!!!!!!!!!!

We are beating the Eagles!!!!

The Eagles don't scare me at all. This defense is at its best when the opposing offense can't run the ball. The Eagles don't have a premier runningback. Deuce Staley is only the starter because no one else in free agency was any better. Their WRs aren't anything to wory about. All that leaves is McNabb, and if Jim Bates is smart enough, he'll have Zach or Junior follow him all day, a la the Giants.

All the Eagles have is a very talented secondary. However, if Ricky has his usual success on them, that won't even be a problem. The only thing to worry about is their secondary returning picks for TDs. Jim Johnson Blitzes more than anyone, forcing quick throws towards that talented secondary. Fiedler/Griese is going to have to be at their best that night......

I also think that the Fins will beat the Eagles!

Back
Top Bottom