Which teams will we... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which teams will we...

@bills
@giants (not that there a better team, i could just see us having a stupid type of loss against them)
@dallas(god fobid because this will be the only game i can go to this year, but i just get a bad feeling about it)

so 13-3 optimistic, and a vauge 12-4 realistic

I say we lose to the Giants, At Bills, and Patriots.. I DO NOT see Miami losing to the Jets at NY in WEEK 2.. Too early in the season for Miami to lose to the Jets and Miami will be healthy that game.. Jets only beat beat up Miami teams.. :D.. I predict Miami goes 4-2 in the division losing to Buffalo at their house and losing AT HOME to the Pats.. I also predict Miami ends the season 3-0 finishing 3-1 in December.. Miami is too determined to let this year slip away.. Of course injuries are inevitable so my predictions are with injury-free seasons to all teams.. Miami finishes 13-3 losing to the teams above that i listed.. Or 12-4 losing to some other team and let that game slip away.. Those are MY PREDICTIONS :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF?

...and Miami will be healthy that game (Jets week 2)

How do you know? Your training camp hasn't started yet and you already lost DE D. Bowens to a freak accident.

Why do Miami fans always refer to things as guaranteed or absolutions :rolleyes:

All my predictions were based on injury-free seasons to all Teams.. I already stated that.. When have "Us" Dolphin fans said anything was guaranteed?? Categorizing all "Miami Fans" as they ALL guarantee things is plain ignorant.. You're trying to attack on something that slipped out of my tongue yet I had already stated later on my post that ALL MY PREDICTIONS WERE BASED ON INJURY-FREE SEASONS TO ALL TEAMS.. Don't only read the first 2 sentences than start spewing garbage.. Read the entire thing first..

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
WTF?

How do you know? Your training camp hasn't started yet and you already lost DE D. Bowens to a freak accident.

Why do Miami fans always refer to things as guaranteed or absolutions :rolleyes:

And why do Bills fans always point to obscure backups as big losses. The guys the #8! guy on the defensive line. He backs up Jason Taylor who almost never leaves the field :lol:

I think (barring injuries) that we will lose to:

@Jacksonville- Cough*Chiefs*Cough
@Bills
Colts

I do not think we will lose to the Giants or Patriots like people predict. It is time for us to finally beat the Pats in NE. THe players will not have forgotten last year during that game, it will be revenge. I also do not think we will lose to the Giants. They do not have a great QB, and their WR's are nothing we cant handle. I am worried about Shocky, but ONE tight end can not win a game for a team. Tiki Barber does not scare me, and i think our DLine can handle him with ease. I also think their Defense is overrated, and that Ricky should be able to take care of them. It will not be a big day for Fiedler, but he will pass. I think we will be going into Jacksonville winning four in a row, and be shot down just like last year at KC. I then think we will win our next two, and then we MAY lose to teh colts. It is in Miami, and it will still be in the mid to high 80's, so i think we have a good chance at winning, but i think Peyton is sick of losing to us, and that defense is getting stronger... I think we will lost to Buffalo in Buffalo, just cuz its winter and we have to lose a december game, its the law...

13-3 or 14-2 is what we are capable of, I think we could win every game, but we will almost definatly lose around 2-4 games, which is fine with me, as long as its above 11-5

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
@bills
@pats
Eagles
@giants
@titans...11-5....now thats realistic

I agree with everything except I think that the Fins will beat either the Eagles or the Titans.

The Eagles are at home on a Monday night. Miami is deadly at home.

Also, Miami has never had a problem beating the Titans.

However, Miami may well lose at the Jets.

So, that would bring it back to 11-5

My view is we go 8-0 at home so...

what road games are trickyest?

Giants would be tougher if it didn't follow a bye week.

I think San Diego is tough as are all coast-to-coast travelling games.

Bills and Pats in December road games in the cold - both tough.

Otherwise I'd like to think we have improved enough to make some progress on the road and I don't want to consider anymore losses yet. I think we will lose 4 or more. I don't want to predict the other at the moment (probably have in an earlier thread on the subject though, before the off-season moves lifted the blanket of gloom.:lol:

@Giants
@Bills
@Patriots

I dont really worry about the rest of the games. I dont really worry about the last two because of the teams, I do it because it's December and Away.

man as much as i like your knowledge of cap related stuff, i really dont like the other stuff around here, you really think miami will go 9-7 this year ???

this is the best that your football knowledge will give ya ???

so how will buffalo finish then ??? 4-12 , i guess

hell i can´t wait till we crush that damn bills team on week 3 on sunday night......will be interesting to see how often you will show up here then....

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
I DO NOT see Miami losing to the Jets at NY in WEEK 2.. Too early in the season for Miami to lose to the Jets and Miami will be healthy that game.. Jets only beat beat up Miami teams.. :D

Um... That quote is ridiculously ignorant. The only time with these teams with these rosters, you were beatup when we beat you was last year, when you had Lucas instead of Fiedler. How about the 4 years before that? All 8 of those games, the Fins were beat up, while The Jets were miraculously healthy? How bout in 99, when Ray Lucas swept the Dolphins? Or in 2000, when Bernie Parmalee scored 2 TD's replacing Curtis Martin? Same game, John Abraham didn't play. Come on man.

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
Um... That quote is ridiculously ignorant. The only time with these teams with these rosters, you were beatup when we beat you was last year, when you had Lucas instead of Fiedler. How about the 4 years before that? All 8 of those games, the Fins were beat up, while The Jets were miraculously healthy? How bout in 99, when Ray Lucas swept the Dolphins? Or in 2000, when Bernie Parmalee scored 2 TD's replacing Curtis Martin? Same game, John Abraham didn't play. Come on man.

There's a smiley at the end of that sentence guy.. Obviously I was trying to have my sentence of "Jets only beat beat up Miami teams.. :D" Come across as an excuse.. Guess you didn't get it and thats why you went off rambling about off-topic things that happening 3-4 years ago.. Jets get swept by Miami in 2003 ending the "streak" that Jet fans still think is going on and start a streak of their own..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom