Which teams will we... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which teams will we...

I think we MIGHT lose to the Jags, Giants and away game at the Bills. But if not the Jags, maybe in Dallas.

Damnit, we better not lose to the Cowboys. They have NO offense. None. No real threat at runningback, and two back-up quality QBs. Their WRs are decent, but thats all in vain if their QBs can't get them the ball with regularity. Their front 7 is less impressive then last season. They've upraded their secondary, but thats it. It should be an easy win.......

Miami won't lose to Dallas.. There's absolutely no way.. Dallas won't be able to move the ball on Miami.. I predict Dallas doesn't score a Td in that game.. 1 turnover will give dallas a field goal and they'll finish with 6.. Miami 27 Dallas 6.. This game will be done early folks.. Player of the game will be Randy McMike..

Originally posted by gunn34
@ Jets
@ Bills
Eagles- We have problems with roaming QB's
Titans (possibly, see above statement)

13-3 or 12-4

Really? WE had Culpepper stopped last year, we still lost the game, but not because of Culpepper. we stopped Vick to years ago. We stopped Rich Gannon last year. I don't understand that statement.

at NE
at BUF
at San Diego
and probably one melt down bad week somewhere in there thats impossible to predict

12-4

How are we going to lose at San Diego? We will crush them. Monday Night with Seau playing his old team??? San Diego doesn't have a chance.

well culpepper killed us when he converted the 4th down and 2 and i don´t know how we can loose to the titans, we beat them in their house badly, we beat them at home badly and philly at home ???? national tv ?? come on guys

Originally posted by Al13
well culpepper killed us when he converted the 4th down and 2 and i don´t know how we can loose to the titans, we beat them in their house badly, we beat them at home badly and philly at home ???? national tv ?? come on guys
You play in the AFC East...it's a dogfight every week, and you are going to get physically pounded, like every other East team...you will lose football games, ok?..most likely some inner conference ones....if you even go 10-6, consider that very successful, cause this division is ruthless

10-6 is successful for Buffalo, but Miami has higher expectations.. Miami knows they can beat any team on thier schedule and are tired of letting seasons slip away because of their poor play late in seasons.. I don't think Miami will even allow 11-5 to be a successful year... They're looking for 12-4 or better.. Especially with this amount of talent on one team.. We went 11-5 2 seasons in a row with much less talent and predictions in the 13-3 and 12-4 range are not irrational..

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
10-6 is successful for Buffalo, but Miami has higher expectations.. Miami knows they can beat any team on thier schedule and are tired of letting seasons slip away because of their poor play late in seasons.. I don't think Miami will even allow 11-5 to be a successful year... They're looking for 12-4 or better.. Especially with this amount of talent on one team.. We went 11-5 2 seasons in a row with much less talent and predictions in the 13-3 and 12-4 range are not irrational..
you went 11-5 with much less talent...but the other East teams were less talented too....even the Patriots 01 squad doesnt look nearly as good on paper as this one...like it or not, the Dolphins are gonna lose games they should win this year....like i said before, i think they'll go 11-5...and whats wrong with that?...I believe the Raiders finished with #1 seed at 11-5 last year

How can you guys think about losing?? Worse yet, how can you actually pick the games we'll lose!?!? The thought is to hideous for me to even contemplate!! :couch:

Back
Top Bottom