Which WR Would You want on the Dolphins???? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which WR Would You want on the Dolphins????

WHich WR would you want on the Dfins?

• Sinorice Moss

Votes: 33 14.7%
  • Santonio Holmes

Votes: 58 25.9%
  • Chad Jackson

Votes: 126 56.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 3.1%

• Total voters
SR 7 said:
sapp is another ignorant *******. attitude problem and to a degree portis is a rebel like. vilma has been good so far.

Sapp put up a lot of good numbers and won a superbowl, I consider that a success.

InSabanWeTrust1 said:
Santonio Holmes is a deep threat!! chad jackson is a possession receiver even though he has great speed. i know that sounds weird but its true. if you wan that barnburner to beat the cb and make a one handed grab in the endzone its holmes. Jackson is too similar to Chambers style of play that it would be like the knicks having marbury and francis. Sinorice Moss would fit too but its too early to draft him 1st and he wont fall to 3rd so hes out of the question. You draft Holmes who will run the fly with chambers running a post underneath him. the safety chooses one to help cover most likely the long ball to holmes and chambers gets hit on the post breaks a tackle and has a 35 yard gain just like that. Holmes will help spread the defense and make the safeties respect the pass even more with just chambers as an option getting double teamed every play. DRAFT HOLMES.

Chambers is a deep threat and is Miami's deep threat. Style of play? Just like Linehan said, Chambers is a multi-dimensional WR. He has and can play the deep patterns for a bomb, but also go underneath and catch a pass and then break it 50 yards down the field.

utahphinsfan said:
Name one player from UM that has had success as a 'phin??

V. Carey may be the one exception.

Its bad when the most successful Hurricane we have ever drafted, is a guy that has far from lived up to his draft position like Vernon Carey. Its true though. I hate Moss in the first round but as a third rounder I would be ok.

Ricky's Pipe said:
Sinorice.....we have a good possession receiver in booker, we dont have a speedster

also, you have to take into account punt return potential.

Chambers is among the fastest receivers in the NFL I would call that a speedster.

CChambs84 said:
I would prefer Sinorice Moss because of his speed and because hes from the Canes!:D

No thanks. He reminds me of Randall (thrill) Hill. He's not been as productive as his brother was.
I would take him in the late 2nd or 3rd rd but not sooner.

i think santonio holmes is the best all around wr in the draft, and i would like to see us pick him and get daunte culpepper another dangerous target, but i also like chad jackson, so when we pick one of them i would be happy...

Back
Top Bottom