White WR in NFL ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

White WR in NFL ?

abNORMal said:
Jim Kiick, and Tommy Vigorito (And you call yourselves fin fans)

Next, can we name white NBA players with worse free throw percentages than Shaq???

I AM OUT!!!!

Darko Nysteravich(sp?) on detriot...he never plays thats got to be worse then shaq

abNORMal said:
Stupid thread.....next can we discuss the white CB's??? Then we can name the black GM's...how about the hispanic team owners???
There are no white Cb's. the last 1 was jason Sehorn and hes like the only 1 in the last 20 years. All the white guys are playing qb, Line and LB

RWhitney014 said:
No, what I love is that people take the time to post on "stupid" threads. What's rarer than a white WR is a white RB. Brock Forsey is the only one I can think of.
Alstott as well. While we're on the subject, I heard a great trivia question last night and was wondering if any of you could answer it. Name the last white RB in the NFL to rush for 1,000 yards in a season.

Justin Fargas is mixed.....and dustin Fox was drafted by Minnesota he played CB at Ohio State, I think he's too small to be a Saftey so he looks like a Corner..

Tee said:
Darko Nysteravich(sp?) on detriot...he never plays thats got to be worse then shaq
I think you mixed up Darko Milicic on detroit and Rasho nestarovich on the spurs. But ya, neither can shoot FT's

abNORMal said:
Jim Kiick, and Tommy Vigorito (And you call yourselves fin fans)

Next, can we name white NBA players with worse free throw percentages than Shaq???

I AM OUT!!!!
I think he has retired but definently Chris Dudley who played while Shaq was in the league. Guy was absolutely horrible at the line. Went 0-18 one night.

AtlantaPhin said:
Alstott as well. While we're on the subject, I heard a great trivia question last night and was wondering if any of you could answer it. Name the last white RB in the NFL to rush for 1,000 yards in a season.

Was it the Czonk-Master??????:cooldude: :cooldude: :cooldude:

Boik14 said:
I think you mixed up Darko Milicic on detroit and Rasho nestarovich on the spurs. But ya, neither can shoot FT's

yeah i did, but now we got two of em ;)

Asian hockey players? Richard Park, Minnesota Wild. Native South Korean! :)

why are we talking about races? It doesn't matter the race of a player all that matters is the talent level. White people can be just as fast as black people just look at Matt Jones who runs a 4.3

nick19991 said:
why are we talking about races? It doesn't matter the race of a player all that matters is the talent level. White people can be just as fast as black people just look at Matt Jones who runs a 4.3

We're not being racist. We're just discussing a question that someone asked.

Boik14 said:

Darko can, he actually can shoot three's two, or at least he did back in serbia, he just lost it in detroit... but he is supposed to get good

fastball83 said:
Hello,

No racism here, just a question.

who's are the white WR in nfl (I don't know many of them, I know only stockley, chrebet,tim dwight,boerigter, and curtis) ?

thanks ;)

Don't forget Welker, Bennett or Finneran

AtlantaPhin said:
Nick Goings as well, I'm suprised he made it this far without recognition considering how well he filled in for Davis and Foster last season.

Back
Top Bottom