White WR in NFL ? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

White WR in NFL ?

its funny, there are blck positions (WR) and there are white positions. just like i think there is not 1 black kicker or punter. that shows a lot to do with being an NFL grade football player is just natural talent

Quelonio said:
Darko can, he actually can shoot three's two, or at least he did back in serbia, he just lost it in detroit... but he is supposed to get good
Darko cant shoot FTs. 64.6% for his career. Its a problem for a lot of big men because they tend to shoot line drives more than arcing shots. Not to say it cant be corrected though.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?statsId=3705

abNORMal said:
Sorry did not mean to bash, maybe I should have said pointless instead of stupid....What is a valid reason for wanting to know who the white wr's are in the NFL? The only reason I can think of is that someone in harboring racist thoughts and please correct me if I am wrong, I hate having a jaded view of society...

You're comments are just more examples of the "man" trying to keep the posters down!
:cooldude:

dol_fan_81 said:
its funny, there are blck positions (WR) and there are white positions. just like i think there is not 1 black kicker or punter. that shows a lot to do with being an NFL grade football player is just natural talent

Greatest punter ever was black....Reggie Roby. Went to high school with my dad, even signed his year book! Cedar Falls Iowa baby!

The Buccaneers had a place kicker that was black back in 1989. I forget his name, but i know i have his football card. That's the only black PK I've ever seen.

abNORMal said:
Stupid thread.....next can we discuss the white CB's??? Then we can name the black GM's...how about the hispanic team owners???

:roflmao:

AtlantaPhin said:
I heard a great trivia question last night and was wondering if any of you could answer it. Name the last white RB in the NFL to rush for 1,000 yards in a season.

Craig James?

MarinoEqualsGod said:
The Buccaneers had a place kicker that was black back in 1989. I forget his name, but i know i have his football card. That's the only black PK I've ever seen.
I remember that guy. He also kicked for Minny then got busted importing drugs into the country. Was it Donald Igwebke or something like that?

AtlantaPhin said:
I remember that guy. He also kicked for Minny then got busted importing drugs into the country. Was it Donald Igwebke or something like that?
Yeah it was Igwebewke (sp?)

AtlantaPhin said:

That's it!

Pigskin Pimp said:
Nick Goings as well, I'm suprised he made it this far without recognition considering how well he filled in for Davis and Foster last season.

Goings is mixed.

Back
Top Bottom