White WR in NFL ? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

White WR in NFL ?

Don't the Cowboys have a black punter? No doubt he has a 45'' vertical and can run the 40 in 4 seconds flat. :lol:

http://www.bucpower.com/donald-igwebuike.html

igwebuike89-1.jpg

HysterikiLL said:
Don't the Cowboys have a black punter? No doubt he has a 45'' vertical and can run the 40 in 4 seconds flat. :lol:
I think its Rodney Williams formerly of NYG

I wonder if this is him... from:
http://www.guardianfunding.com/About_Guardian/TheGuardianTeam.aspx

Donald Igwebuike, Senior Loan Officer: Donald specializes in commercial and residential transactions ranging from $150,000 to $20,000,000. His excellent customer service skills have made him stand out as a loan originator. Day or night, Donald stands ready to take your call and get you the loan of your dreams. He is fluent in 4 languages.

digwebuike@guardianfunding.com P 240-404-0500 F 240-404-0501

Raymond Berry, Del Shofner, Mike Ditka, Max McGee, Boyd Dowler... you do have to go back a ways.

RWhitney014 said:
Asian hockey players? Richard Park, Minnesota Wild. Native South Korean! :)

beat me to it....

Lance Alworth, Fred Biletnikoff, Don Maynard, Tommy McDonald, Dave Casper and Don Hudson all Hall of Famers

Has anyone ever compared white, black, hispanic, oriental, and other's Wonderlich scores? Are there positions in football that are considered "smart" positions (QB, Center...) and what the ratio of the races are? It would be interesting. I think I saw it on a NAACP website once.

ghost of marino said:
There was a fat asian kid who played net in the movie mighty ducks.

Goldberg wasn't Asian. He looked mixed. He was some minority, but I am positive it wasn't Asian.

TeeMoney said:
Has anyone ever compared white, black, hispanic, oriental, and other's Wonderlich scores? Are there positions in football that are considered "smart" positions (QB, Center...) and what the ratio of the races are? It would be interesting. I think I saw it on a NAACP website once.

ORIENTAL??? Nice pal...I think it's asian.

Back
Top Bottom