Who cares about the fins right now, there is something more exciting going on | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who cares about the fins right now, there is something more exciting going on

dwadeattack

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
im a huge fin fan. i have been coming to games since i was 2 months old. but there is something more exciting going on in south florida in terms of sports, and that is the miami heat. i know everyone is excited about ronnie brown and nick saban and really a new fins era, but y r we so into it right now. this is the time of year that people should be talkin about the basketball playoffs, or how well the fish (marlins) are doing. not speculating about what the dolphins are gonna do in 4 months.

jnewmant

Hit folks and like it!
Reaction score
maybe some people just don't care about basketball, me personally i really don't, so some could say who cares about the heat right now there is more important things going like june 1st cuts are about to happen

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Uhhhhhh......... this is a football web site. I'm sure people are rediculously ecstatic about the Heat on the Miami Heat Chat Boards

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This is a Dolphins forum not a Heat forum. Just because we like the Phins doesn't mean we like the Heat or other south florida teams.

dol_fan_81

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
well seen as this is a football based websit devoted to the DOLPHINS, you might like to pull your head out of your a$$ and realise that this is where people talk about football, if it were aimed at the heat it might be called heat heaven................ but its not, go away

dwadeattack

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
dol_fan_81 said:
well seen as this is a football based websit devoted to the DOLPHINS, you might like to pull your head out of your a$$ and realise that this is where people talk about football, if it were aimed at the heat it might be called heat heaven................ but its not, go away

u know wat, u can kiss my a$$. i realize this is a fins cite, but we fricken went 4-12 last year people. y the hell should we be encouraged. i cant wait to see wat ronnie brown does, and how saban coaches, and how we progress, but the bottom line right now is that we have a bunch of players and coaches who havent done anything yet. so when the pre season comes around, then we can start getting encouraged, but not now.

finfan54

Griese Club
Reaction score
so why not go to the miami heat message board?

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
do you not realize this is a dolphin website and its so awesome to have and be able to come here 365 days a year to bs about the fins. if i didnt have finheaven i would go nuts.

King Nate

His Majesty
Reaction score
dwadeattack said:
u know wat, u can kiss my a$$. i realize this is a fins cite, but we fricken went 4-12 last year people. y the hell should we be encouraged. i cant wait to see wat ronnie brown does, and how saban coaches, and how we progress, but the bottom line right now is that we have a bunch of players and coaches who havent done anything yet. so when the pre season comes around, then we can start getting encouraged, but not now.

Dude, you need to chill out and realize that you are about to be blasted. Do you really think that the people that post on this site are going to be sympathetic and agree with you? I'm glad you are a Heat fan and I'm glad that they are doing well for you but the fact is that people come here to talk about the Dolphins. Maybe you should think about that before you try inciting stuff.

MelbournePhin

Starter
Reaction score
the point of coming here is to talk football. obviously, most of us care more about talking whatever phins news there is right now than what the heat are doing

F

FLOUNDER

This is a Dolphins forum not a Heat forum. Just because we like the Phins doesn't mean we like the Heat or other south florida teams.

Exactly, im from wv and i like the memphis grizzlies!

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Club Member
Reaction score
dwadeattack said:
im a huge fin fan. i have been coming to games since i was 2 months old. but there is something more exciting going on in south florida in terms of sports, and that is the miami heat. i know everyone is excited about ronnie brown and nick saban and really a new fins era, but y r we so into it right now. this is the time of year that people should be talkin about the basketball playoffs, or how well the fish (marlins) are doing. not speculating about what the dolphins are gonna do in 4 months.

Go away then.

Top Bottom