Who cares about the fins right now, there is something more exciting going on | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who cares about the fins right now, there is something more exciting going on

dwadeattack said:
im a huge fin fan. i have been coming to games since i was 2 months old. but there is something more exciting going on in south florida in terms of sports, and that is the miami heat. i know everyone is excited about ronnie brown and nick saban and really a new fins era, but y r we so into it right now. this is the time of year that people should be talkin about the basketball playoffs, or how well the fish (marlins) are doing. not speculating about what the dolphins are gonna do in 4 months.

OK first, this is a MIAMI DOLPHINS website. Secondly, I could't give rat's azz what the Heat or any other NBA team does. Basketball is such a stupid sport. (Although I will admit to thinking Shaq is pretty cool) If you want to talk Heat basketball, go to heatheaven or whatever. If not, you're more than welcome to stay and talk about the Miami Dolphins and the greatest sport on the face of the earth... FOOTBALL.

dwadeattack said:
im a huge fin fan. i have been coming to games since i was 2 months old. but there is something more exciting going on in south florida in terms of sports, and that is the miami heat. i know everyone is excited about ronnie brown and nick saban and really a new fins era, but y r we so into it right now. this is the time of year that people should be talkin about the basketball playoffs, or how well the fish (marlins) are doing. not speculating about what the dolphins are gonna do in 4 months.

dwadeattack = Fairweatherher fan.

Dude people here are hardcore Dolfans. Not part timers or only when they win. Like you appear to be.

<< die hard phin fan but that game tonight was AWESOME! Miami is definitely going to be hard to beat.

dwadeattack said:
I care about the Fins. Don't care much about NBA basketball

Back
Top Bottom