who do Fins fans dislike most? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who do Fins fans dislike most?

fishsquisher

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Seems like Fins Fans have the least amount of love for Jets , then Bills. Is that true?

Bill Fans seem to really not like Pats.

Is that accurate from your point of view?

(And no one like the Jets LOL)

I don't mind Pats fans. Met a lot of cool ones at the opener. Pulled for you guys to be the Rams a few years back.

Would never do the same for Miami

I hate everyone in the afc east except for miami. but yes i did pull for the pats against the rams.

I can't remember how many times I've pulled for the Bills to win it for the AFC.... but you know how that song goes.......

I met some cool Pats fans yesterday....
I don't think I dislike any teams fans.... when we aren't playing them.....

Originally posted by goldfish
I can't remember how many times I've pulled for the Bills to win it for the AFC.... but you know how that song goes.......

So we can just blame you when we've lost? :lol:

Originally posted by fishsquisher
Seems like Fins Fans have the least amount of love for Jets , then Bills. Is that true?

Bill Fans seem to really not like Pats.

Is that accurate from your point of view?

(And no one like the Jets LOL)

The billy goats and their mentally incapacitated fan base have ALWAYS been at the top of my most hated franchise/ fan base !!

For every decent goat fan there will be 100 others with a combined IQ of 1 and SLOBBER when they stutter GGGGGGO jjjjjjills ... :lol:

The jest and the patsie teams / fans are basically divisional rivals imho ...

Marino1983

I can't remember how many times I've pulled for the Bills to win it for the AFC....

That is blasphemy g-f ..........

The billy goats and their :laughat: fans are good for only ONE thing in this world ,,,,,, TO LAUGH AT and DESPISE !!!!!!!

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983
I can't remember how many times I've pulled for the Bills to win it for the AFC....

That is blasphemy g-f ..........

The billy goats and their :laughat: fans are good for only ONE thing in this world ,,,,,, TO LAUGH AT and DESPISE !!!!!!!

:roflmao:

Marino1983
i don't even have to think about, jets fans are the pits. the team itself is ok, but minus the fans!:yell:

Re: Re: who do Fins fans dislike most?

Originally posted by Marino1983

The billy goats and their mentally incapacitated fan base have ALWAYS been at the top of my most hated franchise/ fan base !!

For every decent goat fan there will be 100 others with a combined IQ of 1 and SLOBBER when they stutter GGGGGGO jjjjjjills ... :lol:

The jest and the patsie teams / fans are basically divisional rivals imho ...

Marino1983
No..you really love us Bills fans..be honest:D

Re: Re: Re: who do Fins fans dislike most?

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

oh yes, i just love bills fans, but then again i love hemorrhoids, so what the hell do i know?!:rolleyes: :tongue:

Re: Re: Re: who do Fins fans dislike most?

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

:monkeyr: :billfan: :monkeyl:

:shakeno:

Marino1983

I think conventional wisdom is that Dolphin fans consider the Jets to be their biggest rival. Bills fans undoubtably see the Dolphins as their archrival. I really don't know where Jets and Patriot fans are in terms of main rivalries. I've seen decent fans and total jerks who root for all of the AFC East teams. It does seem to me that there are more jerks rooting for the Dolphins, but that could just be because I'm exposed to more of them.

Originally posted by TigerJ
I think conventional wisdom is that Dolphin fans consider the Jets to be their biggest rival. Bills fans undoubtably see the Dolphins as their archrival. I really don't know where Jets and Patriot fans are in terms of main rivalries. I've seen decent fans and total jerks who root for all of the AFC East teams. It does seem to me that there are more jerks rooting for the Dolphins, but that could just be because I'm exposed to more of them.
the reason they think that is because the fins have beat them more than any other team in the nfl!;) :tongue:

It does seem to me that there are more jerks rooting for the Dolphins, but that could just be because I'm exposed to more of them.

:confused: Maybe you should take off those rose colored billy goat fan glasses and take a gander at the mental retarded brethren in your OWN :laughat: fan base !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Marino1983

It does seem to me that there are more jerks rooting for the Dolphins, but that could just be because I'm exposed to more of them.
rooting for the bills, ya want me to tell you what you have exposed!:D

Back
Top Bottom