who do Fins fans dislike most? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who do Fins fans dislike most?

Why is it relevant to know how old I am?

Do you think I'm a kid who hasn't been around long enough to gain perspective, or an old foogie who's out of touch?

To answer, I'm closer to my retirement than the start of my career.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Bills fans do it too, but this kind of garbage really doesn't prove anything.

Marino1983, "The billy goats and their mentally incapacitated fan base have ALWAYS been at the top of my most hated franchise/ fan base !!

For every decent goat fan there will be 100 others with a combined IQ of 1 and SLOBBER when they stutter GGGGGGO jjjjjjills ..."

Sure, you've got the right to spew that stuff, and to be honest, I'm not really offended by it, but I don't have to think very highly of people who function on that level.

Originally posted by TigerJ
Why is it relevant to know how old I am?

Do you think I'm a kid who hasn't been around long enough to gain perspective, or an old foogie who's out of touch?

To answer, I'm closer to my retirement than the start of my career.

:lol: Well T-J the reason for the age question is that the thread was a question of Dolphins fans "most disliked rival team" !!:rolleyes: And your response was,, well,,,, rather dumb to my post ...

As many people here on F-H can attest to as well as bfz,bbi ,, I totally despise YOUR team and 99.9% of YOUR teams fan base ....

If YOU do not like those facts,, TOUGH ......

:goof:

Marino1983

I know Bills fans do it too, but this kind of garbage really doesn't prove anything.

Sure, you've got the right to spew that stuff, and to be honest, I'm not really offended by it, but I don't have to think very highly of people who function on that level.

:confused: Whoops let me check,,, yep sure enough,,, this is STILL a Miami Dolphin fan web site T-J.. What do you think you are going to read on this site ? Dolphin fans love for YOUR billy goats ??? :spit:

Oh sorry :rolleyes2 that YOU think so little of football fans voicing their opinions of rival teams or just teams in general on THEIR teams web site T-J ! :shakeno:

And what YOU think of me just ruins my total outlook on life T-J ...:lol:

Man you need to get a LIFE !!!!!

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983: "Whoops let me check,,, yep sure enough,,, this is STILL a Miami Dolphin fan web site T-J.. What do you think you are going to read on this site ? Dolphin fans love for YOUR billy goats ???"

No kidding! No, I don't expect Dolphin fans to love or like the Bills, whether or not they try to come up with names for the Bills that attempt to demean them. I don't visit smack forums very often, even of the Bills forums of which I'm a member because in general I'd rather talk football than smack. I do enjoy sometimes talking football with fans of other teams.

"Oh sorry that YOU think so little of football fans voicing their opinions of rival teams or just teams in general on THEIR teams web site T-J !"

I have no problems with fans expressing their opinions. I don't think that expressing opinions requires that you invent the most insulting terms you can think of, but as I said, I'm not really offended by that either, mostly because I just can't take you very seriously. There are smack forums on most football fan sites, including this one. I rarely visit them because I don't find them very enlightening. When a Miami fan comes to a Bills forum where I'm a member, I'll talk football if that's what they want to do. Civil conversation does not in my opinion compromise my loyalty as a Bills fan. Out of curiousity, Marino, do you ever condescend to talk football with Bills fans, or do you on general principle restrict such conversation to those who agree with you?

"And what YOU think of me just ruins my total outlook on life T-J ... "

No, I don't think that my opinion of you affects you and your self image in the least.

"Man you need to get a LIFE !!!!!"

I have a very nice life, thank you. I have a career I enjoy. I have a wonderful wife and kids who are now young adults. Football and the Bills are not at the center of my life, but an enjoyable pastime.

"Well T-J the reason for the age question is that the thread was a question of Dolphins fans "most disliked rival team" !! And your response was,, well,,,, rather dumb to my post ..."

While the title of the thread suggests it is about the views of Dolphin fans on other teams in the AFC East, the starter of the thread, a Patriots fan, commented that he thought Bills fans didn't like the Patriots. I felt that opened things up for me to express my opinion, not only how Bills fans felt in general, but my feelings in particular. If you felt my response was dumb, well you're entitled.

"As many people here on F-H can attest to as well as bfz,bbi ,, I totally despise YOUR team and 99.9% of YOUR teams fan base ....
If YOU do not like those facts,, TOUGH ......"

Don't worry, you have made your feelings quite clear, Marino. I have no doubt you hate all things Bills. That doesn't bother me in the least. In fact, I'm glad for your input in this thread. It only confirms what I believe about some Dolphin fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marino1983: "Whoops let me check,,, yep sure enough,,, this is STILL a Miami Dolphin fan web site T-J.. What do you think you are going to read on this site ? Dolphin fans love for YOUR billy goats ???"

No kidding! No, I don't expect Dolphin fans to love or like the Bills, whether or not they try to come up with names for the Bills that attempt to demean them. I don't visit smack forums very often, even of the Bills forums of which I'm a member because in general I'd rather talk football than smack. I do enjoy sometimes talking football with fans of other teams.

"Oh sorry that YOU think so little of football fans voicing their opinions of rival teams or just teams in general on THEIR teams web site T-J !"

I have no problems with fans expressing their opinions. I don't think that expressing opinions requires that you invent the most insulting terms you can think of, but as I said, I'm not really offended by that either, mostly because I just can't take you very seriously. There are smack forums on most football fan sites, including this one. I rarely visit them because I don't find them very enlightening. When a Miami fan comes to a Bills forum where I'm a member, I'll talk football if that's what they want to do. Civil conversation does not in my opinion compromise my loyalty as a Bills fan. Out of curiousity, Marino, do you ever condescend to talk football with Bills fans, or do you on general principle restrict such conversation to those who agree with you?

"And what YOU think of me just ruins my total outlook on life T-J ... "

No, I don't think that my opinion of you affects you and your self image in the least.

"Man you need to get a LIFE !!!!!"

I have a very nice life, thank you. I have a career I enjoy. I have a wonderful wife and kids who are now young adults. Football and the Bills are not at the center of my life, but an enjoyable pastime.

"Well T-J the reason for the age question is that the thread was a question of Dolphins fans "most disliked rival team" !! And your response was,, well,,,, rather dumb to my post ..."

While the title of the thread suggests it is about the views of Dolphin fans on other teams in the AFC East, the starter of the thread, a Patriots fan, commented that he thought Bills fans didn't like the Patriots. I felt that opened things up for me to express my opinion, not only how Bills fans felt in general, but my feelings in particular. If you felt my response was dumb, well you're entitled.

"As many people here on F-H can attest to as well as bfz,bbi ,, I totally despise YOUR team and 99.9% of YOUR teams fan base ....
If YOU do not like those facts,, TOUGH ......"

Don't worry, you have made your feelings quite clear, Marino. I have no doubt you hate all things Bills. That doesn't bother me in the least. In fact, I'm glad for your input in this thread. It only confirms what I believe about some Dolphin fans.
this threads going nowhere, fast!:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :huh: :rolleyes2 :confused: :dunno:

:escape:

What EVER T-J !!!! :goof:

Marino1983

You're right, dolfan. My conversation with Marino is now officially a dead horse and I don't see any point in trying to beat it any more.

Personally, I've had my worst experiences with Bills fans. Pats fans are usually well-mannered and put respect where respect is due. Jets fans I haven't heard much of lately, but have been slightly annoying, yet somewhat personable the past few seasons. Bills fans, on the other hand, have been downright idiotic the past few seasons. There are the few who know football and enjoy talking football with rival fans. I like discussing football with them. However, I hate to say it, but it seems for every knowledgable Bills fan I meet, 3 chilish ones appear and ruin my perception of the fan base......

Originally posted by Bazinet37
Personally, I've had my worst experiences with Bills fans. Pats fans are usually well-mannered and put respect where respect is due. Jets fans I haven't heard much of lately, but have been slightly annoying, yet somewhat personable the past few seasons. Bills fans, on the other hand, have been downright idiotic the past few seasons. There are the few who know football and enjoy talking football with rival fans. I like discussing football with them. However, I hate to say it, but it seems for every knowledgable Bills fan I meet, 3 chilish ones appear and ruin my perception of the fan base......
there are two bills fans that are as dumb as a rock. billhoff and nobeefbelow. those two guys are something else!:rolleyes:

Bazinet37, where did you meet those Bills fans? Here? A Bills fan site? or in person? That might have something to do with the percentages. Among Dolphin fans who post on the Bills forums I frequent probably half of them or better want to talk football, though some of them engage in a little good natured smack from time to time. The remaining half, or a little less visit to talk smack and nothing else. They normally get back just what they dish out. I think that here in finheaven there are those of us Bills fans who only talk smack, like the ones dolfan alludes to. There are some who like to talk football but are not above a little light jab in the ribs now and then. I put myself in that category, but when I do that it's almost always football related. I just don't have any use for name calling.

Back
Top Bottom